Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Right so, having finished the first week, this really just ain't my cup of tea at all despite being into a lot of fetish content.
I dislike the premise and how the MC is so nonchalant about doing literally anything because he's megasimping for some chick that doesn't even know he's there (like come on). The vast majority of women you can interact with are either involved with someone else (i.e Min/Chloe etc), batshit insane (AmRose wanting to be your fucking POSSESSION? Aswell as AmRose being completely unavoidable. D&D girls are also unhinged AND involved with someone else) or just straight up not interested unless it's for a favor (Polly). Plus the whole game literally forcing you to engage with content that you (the player) might not want to see.

Due to how the game is set up revolving around that program, every scene just feels so rushed and disjointed. Even the situation and conversations with... MC's simp-target (I can't even remember her name truthfully) just feels very "this is a VN" coded and it's hard to maintain any suspension of disbelief.

I'll surely get absolutely reamed by people who do like this game, but man, it just isn't for me at all which is a shame as there aren't that many games with a wide variety of fetish content.

Last edited:

AtroxDemon19

May 12, 2018
Right so, having finished the first week, this really just ain't my cup of tea at all despite being into a lot of fetish content.
I dislike the premise and how the MC is so nonchalant about doing literally anything because he's megasimping for some chick that doesn't even know he's there (like come on). The vast majority of women you can interact with are either involved with someone else (i.e Min/Chloe etc), batshit insane (AmRose wanting to be your fucking POSSESSION? Aswell as AmRose being completely unavoidable. D&D girls are also unhinged AND involved with someone else) or just straight up not interested unless it's for a favor (Polly). Plus the whole game literally forcing you to engage with content that you (the player) might not want to see.

Due to how the game is set up revolving around that program, every scene just feels so rushed and disjointed. Even the situation and conversations with... MC's simp-target (I can't even remember her name truthfully) just feels very "this is a VN" coded and it's hard to maintain any suspension of disbelief.

I'll surely get absolutely reamed by people who do like this game, but man, it just isn't for me at all which is a shame as there aren't that many games with a wide variety of fetish content.
I couldn't have said it better

Fanatic

Feb 12, 2018
if you use the official week 1 release you have to rename the multipersistent file FetishLocator to FetishLocator.the66 and copy it to RenPy/Persistent on Android 10 and newer or to Android/data/RenPy/Persistent, you need no save files.
I'm having the same issue where I can't carry progress over, I'm using your ports Week 1 v1.0.40 and Week 2 v2.0.21 I checked the folders and the file is there and named correctly but Week 2 can't see the file. I'll include the persistant file as a txt if that helps.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I'm having the same issue where I can't carry progress over, I'm using your ports Week 1 v1.0.40 and Week 2 v2.0.21 I checked the folders and the file is there and named correctly but Week 2 can't see the file. I'll include the persistant file as a txt if that helps.
you don't see anything to continue because your posted Multipersistent file simply doesn't contain any usable content.
attached you'll find a working copy with some test data from me.
you'll see that it works. however, i wouldn't use it. keep in mind, it's just from my playtests.

U330661

Aug 29, 2022

So, you came to a game called 'fetish locator' and are now getting mad about it, in fact, containing fetishes? Not sure what exactly to tell you, except that maybe this game isn't for you. Basically every character here exists primarily to feed some sort of kink 'category'. Do not insult AmRose that way.

I do absolutely agree with your point about the story though. It's somewhat hard to suspend your disbelief, personally I just played through this with that in mind. I also agree with your end take. It's a shame there isn't more games focussed around bringing various kinks to the player.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
So, you came to a game called 'fetish locator' and are now getting mad about it, in fact, containing fetishes?
Not once did I say that in my entire post. In fact, I even outlined that I like fetishistic content but the execution was entirely poor and almost worked against a lot of the fetishes in how the story treated them.

Not sure what exactly to tell you, except that maybe this game isn't for you.
Already stated that it clearly isn't for me, which I typed in that very post, and the reasons why. I am unsure why you were unable to read them.

Basically every character here exists primarily to feed some sort of kink 'category'. Do not insult AmRose that way.
I mean I have every right to criticize characters that I find nonsensical. The fact that AmRose basically did a 720 heelflip on her personality in a fairly short amount of time is jarring, the fact that she basically forces the whole "I am your property" shit on a whim without any real build up towards how she feels and what kinks she enjoys is just bizarre.
This is largely due to how the story is and how rushed things feel with the game seemingly set to throw kinks at you at 200mph without any real build up towards them or the characters that represent them.

Honestly most of the characters are pretty nonsensical, and again it's mainly due to how the game/story is set.

I do absolutely agree with your point about the story though. It's somewhat hard to suspend your disbelief, personally I just played through this with that in mind. I also agree with your end take. It's a shame there isn't more games focussed around bringing various kinks to the player.
It's something that I got blindsided with. Most other games that focus on fetishistic content usually are more diligent when it comes to build up and leaving small hints on the characters true personality/kinks here and there. This game, as we stated, just kind of does none of that and just yeets content at you out of the blue.

It really is a shame.

Reactions: GokutheG

sfree21

Nov 2, 2023
can someone explain to me why at the end of week 2 game, I completed the game of sleeping with 20 girls, and after sleeping with the sister (21 girl), the scene repeats with Lyndia and I fail the game? it says I cheated?

was this suppose to happen and start the game week 3 with a failure?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
can someone explain to me why at the end of week 2 game, I completed the game of sleeping with 20 girls, and after sleeping with the sister (21 girl), the scene repeats with Lyndia and I fail the game? it says I cheated?

was this suppose to happen and start the game week 3 with a failure?
Yes. You cannot reach 20 girls (and Stacy doesn't count anyway since she was too late). So it's either a bug or you indeed cheated, however since it is not possible to win the game by regular means there is no content reserved for that.

Reactions: sfree21

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The new update is out, can someone write what's in changelog
They posted the what it will entail a few back.

Ending 05 - "Lyssa + Oliver - Sausage party "

Ending 16 - "Jessie - Runaway - Breeding Ponies"

Get ready for a rustic life full of many kinky opportunities on the farm you and Jessie will be taking over.

OuterZone

Nov 12, 2020

If you didn't like the story in Week 1, you definitely wouldn't like the following two. The story gets progressively more nonsensical in almost every aspect. This game has top visuals and the sex scenes are excellent. The writing is its weakest part.

You should give Nothing is Forever a try if you haven't already. It also encompasses a wide variety of kinks but the writing is substantially better than Fetish Locator. You have to settle for inferior visuals though.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
If you didn't like the story in Week 1, you definitely wouldn't like the following two. The story gets progressively more nonsensical in almost every aspect. This game has top visuals and the sex scenes are excellent. The writing is its weakest part.

You should give Nothing is Forever a try if you haven't already. It also encompasses a wide variety of kinks but the writing is substantially better than Fetish Locator. You have to settle for inferior visuals though.
I did play Nothing is Forever and it's an absolute gem for sure, not without it's own flaws but feels like a more complete package than this as I do put a lot of emphasis on story and writing.

Yeah I do not doubt that I wouldn't enjoy the following two weeks, the writing seemed to just escalate and take off wildly at an alarming pace with some very weird stuff.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This game has top visuals and the sex scenes are excellent. The writing is its weakest part.
This even combines nicely (for a certain value of "nicely"), most egregious in the final scene of chapter two with Stacy. Great scene as such, if only the talking wasn't there. Even if weak to begin with, the "randomly spewing lines from a set to support the scene" certainly didn't help ...

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes