Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Fetish Locator - Multi-Mod [v3.4.8] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Hey guys, I've added Week 2 for the mod! If you have any issues or suggestions, feel free to let me know.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the next mod update, I'm thinking about adding a gallery and some optional route set up at the start of the next game update or adding cheats so that you could change paths at any time.
Awesomeness, it is going to be awhile until I get to this game, but when you did a mod for Week 1, I went ahead and added this game to my list. Now very glad to see that Week 2 would be set to go when I am ready for it.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Ah nvm i found the problem i think. Didn't realise the Voice Effects Update was required to be used in conjunction with this mod, I had the 1.00.05 version.
Geez, thx for figuring this out. I too was wondering what's going on there. LightmanP should probably make it clear in the OP, that this mod only works with that particular version of the game.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Geez, thx for figuring this out. I too was wondering what's going on there. LightmanP should probably make it clear in the OP, that this mod only works with that particular version of the game.
I did mark Voice Effects Update in bold in the game version, guess I will add it to the bottom, too.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod has been updated to game version 1.09.13, enjoy!

I didn't have the foresight that cumming in Nora during week 1 will have a bigger storyline, so I made a quick and dirty choice during day 13 whether you want to see related scenes, will need to go back to week 1 and give a proper option to see the related story from the start. I will also add points to the cheat menu later on.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
The mod has been updated to game version 1.09.13, enjoy!

I didn't have the foresight that cumming in Nora during week 1 will have a bigger storyline, so I made a quick and dirty choice during day 13 whether you want to see related scenes, will need to go back to week 1 and give a proper option to see the related story from the start. I will also add points to the cheat menu later on.
Awesomeness, thank you so much for this!!!

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I play this game in JoiPlay, an app which lets me play RenPy games in android. everything is working fine but I can't find the cheats button. this happens to some of other mods too. for some mods button appears and for some it doesn't.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I play this game in JoiPlay, an app which lets me play RenPy games in android. everything is working fine but I can't find the cheats button. this happens to some of other mods too. for some mods button appears and for some it doesn't.
The cheats menu is located on the quick menu, I'm guessing you don't have it on Android. You don't really need it if you've used the mod from the start of week 2.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
CH 2 in Stacy's Apartment...
After Stacy line "LET's GET TO IT"
Thanks for reporting, it's okay to ignore that one, but also fixed, you can redownload the mod if you want to.

May 13, 2018
Don't know if this is a result of the improvements mod or not, but when trying to open week 1 with voice effects, taboo patch and this mod, got the following error message.

Any chance any of you know how to resolve this?

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/code/d01/extended/s05b.rpy', 1608687047, 216) is defined twice, at code/d01/extended/s05b.rpyc:2 and game/game/code/d01/extended/s05b.rpyc:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Games\Fetish Locator\FetishLocator-1.0.25-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Games\Fetish Locator\FetishLocator-1.0.25-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\Games\Fetish Locator\FetishLocator-1.0.25-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\Games\Fetish Locator\FetishLocator-1.0.25-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "E:\Games\Fetish Locator\FetishLocator-1.0.25-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "E:\Games\Fetish Locator\FetishLocator-1.0.25-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/code/d01/extended/s05b.rpy', 1608687047, 216) is defined twice, at code/d01/extended/s05b.rpyc:2 and game/game/code/d01/extended/s05b.rpyc:2.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed Jun 09 12:54:33 2021

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Don't know if this is a result of the improvements mod or not, but when trying to open week 1 with voice effects, taboo patch and this mod, got the following error message.

Any chance any of you know how to resolve this?

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Games\Fetish Locator\FetishLocator-1.0.25-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Games\Fetish Locator\FetishLocator-1.0.25-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\Games\Fetish Locator\FetishLocator-1.0.25-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\Games\Fetish Locator\FetishLocator-1.0.25-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "E:\Games\Fetish Locator\FetishLocator-1.0.25-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "E:\Games\Fetish Locator\FetishLocator-1.0.25-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed Jun 09 12:54:33 2021
Hmm, it looks like you may have put the "game" folder of the mod into the wrong place. It should go into the root folder of FetishLocator folder, so you merge "game" folder from the mod archive with the existing "game" folder. There shouldn't be FetishLocator\game\game folder.

• Angry
Reactions: UnDoubleUpUhUh

Kyuzo3567

Aug 14, 2016
Got a main menu error after installing the mod. I started a new base game in chapter 2 briefly before installing.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "game/code/screens/screens.rpy", line 411, in prepare_screen
screen main_menu():
File "game/code/screens/screens.rpy", line 411, in prepare
screen main_menu():
File "game/code/screens/screens.rpy", line 415, in prepare
if not persistent.chose_lang:
File "game/code/screens/screens.rpy", line 418, in prepare
else:
File "game/code/screens/screens.rpy", line 424, in prepare
if is_extended_edition:
File "game/code/screens/screens.rpy", line 424, in prepare
if is_extended_edition:
Exception: A screen named main_menu_extended does not exist.
View attachment traceback.txt

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote