3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Coming here now, depend on yours kinks and interests, they are both completed and in progress, a lot of both by now.
Even if, most are still ongoing.
Development can take a lot of time, after all.

As to find content, use tags, from the top of the "game" forum are some.
Otherwise, TBS, hope you have lots of fun around here.
If interested as to recommendations, there should be plenty of options.

BDSM : Bondage Island, others have a bit of included.
But patr** doesn’t like, and so, do not help to bring more of that around.

Purzelkraut

Aug 31, 2020
Oh btw 0.5.6.2 is the actual version. I realeased a fix in december. So whoever can update the front page here :D

This is the changelog:

2021/12/09: 0.5.6.2

There is no new content in this update.
Only bugfixes and mechanics.

Added: Since you are able to join Group S but reach the end of content then, you can now travel back in time from Group S, keep on your adventure without restarting the game.
Added: A hint on how and where to use the doll from Natasha.
Added: A button to use the red ball on a random girl to make the decision more visible.
Changed: Some UI changes.
Changed: Shortened the shower scenes. The bad end with the "shower doll" is not escapable anymore but will only occur once. Reworked the shower in the background so it'll be easier for us to add more interesting things there in the future. ;)
Changed: Changed more webms to mp4s.
Fixed: Sometimes Moira wasn't in her room after Soris scene. She will now be there if you go directly to her.
Fixed: A black screen that could be encountered when going showering.
Fixed: Several occasions where the first name wasn't showed properly.
Fixed: Several filenames for case-sensitive systems.
Fixed: Several missing pics and videos.
Fixed: A bug that you could meet Jaime on the floor besides his mail, causing to actually meet him twice.
Fixed: Jaime will no longer run away, when you wear the collar of Group S. (For now.)
Fixed: A bug where you could meet the mysterious woman more than once.
Fixed: When started as female you still got occasionally the male dialog. (Note: Group S might still have bugs like that. Group S will be reworked in the future.)

B.August

Umesatraa Academy Janitor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2022
Such a big inspiration. I wanted to say thank you as I was getting ready to release my own game. Hope it continues to get updates.

Reactions: Purzelkraut

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Bu kodu bilen var mı bulamadım lütfen yardım edin
The code is acquired when you join the correct faction, see the walkthrough here

Also, please use English. If you can't speak English, use Google Translate
----
Kod, doğru fraksiyona katıldığınızda alınır, burada izlenecek yolu görün

Ayrıca lütfen İngilizce kullanın. İngilizce konuşamıyorsanız Google Translate'i kullanın

Reactions: Kunavang

Johny217

Oct 17, 2021
Best all around game. Would be a shame if this game was abandoned because it beats every other HTML game out there in terms of story telling mixed with accurate images to go alongside the story. Would be cool to have like an endless mode too where player trains to become some or type of slave of one of the women.

Reactions: Purzelkraut

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
Best all around game. Would be a shame if this game was abandoned because it beats every other HTML game out there in terms of story telling mixed with accurate images to go alongside the story. Would be cool to have like an endless mode too where player trains to become some or type of slave of one of the women.
it not abandoned

2022.09.13: 0.5.7

Note: None of the main Group story lines will be updated in this version. Old saves will probably not work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pingvus

Zorkman

Oct 5, 2019
I'm experiencing a strange glitch.

I've mingled in the lounge a few times. When I mingle this time I get an event where I talk to the bartender, and there appears to be no way to continue - there's no link to click at the bottom of the page. I can only back up, but then if I choose to mingle again in the future, I get the same event with the same glitch.

Has anyone seen this glitch before?

sep_ff7

Jul 6, 2019
I'm experiencing a strange glitch.

I've mingled in the lounge a few times. When I mingle this time I get an event where I talk to the bartender, and there appears to be no way to continue - there's no link to click at the bottom of the page. I can only back up, but then if I choose to mingle again in the future, I get the same event with the same glitch.

Has anyone seen this glitch before?
Same glitch. Any way around it?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes