3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Jerzy

May 18, 2017
Bugfix 0.5.1

2019/10/06: 0.5.1
-Fixed a bug with the showing of the sources.

Aug 4, 2019
great game.... but what´s the Code for num pad?
It is randomly generated. There is a scene you can trigger where you have the choice of ungagging someone or hiding. If you hide their computer is still logged in and has the code. I saved on the screen before and when I did it a second time I got a different code.

Reactions: dusty35

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I like the game but the amount of content per update is almost zilch. Just a couple more events that lead nowhere.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
I'm not in to TF as a genre if it invovles m-f but most of these games have TF right at the start and then you can just ignore the TF part and play as if your a woman being transformed intos a bimbo/submissive.

This is no different, if you skip the prologue you have a couple of initial screens then it doesn't seem to be mentioned much if at any point again. So if your into game where the TF element is female to submissive female then give this a go.
Really need something to denote it in the genre tags. Maybe something like "Transformation: mostly male" "Transformation: mostly female" so I know what the majority of the game is actually about. A bit like how games get a pregnancy tag for that one bad end.
I absolutely hate having to reimagine the protagonist mid game, but enough TF games don't require me to do so that I don't want to just skip all TF games. Right now all I can do is pray someone says something in the comments, or test my luck and play the game myself.

Last edited:

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Really need something to denote it in the genre tags. Maybe something like "Transformation: mostly male" "Transformation: mostly female" so I know what the majority of the game is actually about A bit like how games get a pregnancy tag for that one bad end.
Perhaps adding m2f and f2m or just plain genderbender would do?

Reactions: JohnSmith1968

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Perhaps adding m2f and f2m or just plain genderbender would do?
m2f doesn't tell me if you're playing the majority of the game as m, as f, or both lasting a good chunk of gameplay.
Edit: OR spend most of the game in between, halfway transformed.

plong

Mar 16, 2019
m2f doesn't tell me if you're playing the majority of the game as m, as f, or both lasting a good chunk of gameplay.
Edit: OR spend most of the game in between, halfway transformed.
Well.. It's kind of difficult to use tags to rate "progress" in gameplay. In my opinion the tags should reflect the main themes of the gameplay.

Depending how you define the tags it should give players an inkling what the gameplay entails, ex:
TagMeaning
TransformationPhysical transformation as the main theme, can include m2f, f2m, anthro and other types of transformations.
M2FMale to female transformation as the main theme.
F2MFemale to male transformation as the main theme.
AnthropomorphicAnthropomorphic transformations as the main theme.

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
why do so may of these html games have some sort of transformation m to f - Sissification without choice would be nice if we were able to choose what we want

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Console Commands /Cheats:

Its sugardcube twine, plenty of threads here will explain hwo to cheat in details

In chrome press
press ctrl+shift+I
to open the browser console
Type
SugarCube.State.active.variables
press return then click the little grey triangle that has appeared.
This will list out all the variable names and their current values
You can click into the variable value an change it or just type the the whole variable string into the console i.e.:

SugarCube.State.variables.energy=1000 you can set this as high as you want hitting zero triggers the next day, i don't know if certain content is specific to each day
SugarCube.State.variables.SP=50
SugarCube.State.variables.intelligence =100
SugarCube.State.variables.lust=100

If you haven't found the code for the dpad enter this
SugarCube.State.variables.groupDCode=1111

And then enter 1111 as the code

But by doing this you are skipping some of the story so it may break your game

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
So I'm only slightly into it so far, mainly the intro, where you have a choice to massage Emily's feet or not and get cucked by the "Greg" guy no matter what you do. I need to ask before going further, does the MC get any good action at all, or is he just a typical beta-bitch sort of char I see constantly.

To be clear! I'm fine and all with the transformation and m2f/f2m stuff, but within the first 5-10 mins of playing, all I've seen is all the chars acting nasty/manipulating/asshole-ish to him and him not really winning no matter what choice I pick. I'm fine with him turning female or shemale or whatever, but I'm not gonna play if the entire game is him getting fucked over constantly by everyone around him including his "friends", I've seen way to many games with that type of "story" and have gotten sick of it.

Reactions: Acheron32

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I played it last night... I'm not really impressed, though the story writing is decent.
But what is with some pictures, they are not showing up?
For example, when you go showering, I get no pictures there. Not implemented or browser settings?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nice story for passing time but nothing new.

MaddRabbit

Sep 6, 2016

2020/09/20: 0.5.4.1

Since it's been quite a while since the last update I can't really tell you everything that has changed since I haven't keep record all the time. But here things I still remember :)

Added: Quite a few new drawings of the wonderful MissDomme <3
Added: "I like it shiny." As decided in a poll on patreon this updates focus lays on the mysterious Group L. If you have trouble finding your way into the group consider checking the "Walkthrough" tab (spoiler warning tho).
Added: "Mirror mirror on the wall" A mirror can now be found in your room. It shows you your body and eventually changes of it.
Added: Due to a commission on my patreon there is now an event where an item can be found that will influence your boob growth...
Added: "I am still dreaming..." More dreams added.
Added: Wake up events added. A few event can now happen after you wake up.
Added: "Traps aren't gay" You can now decline the joining of Group S and still get some shemale content. When you decline Mistress Santini you can choose between no shemale content at all or shemale events. (Just a few for now but soon will add more).
Changed: The chance to get a "guided link" in the hub if you play in "guided" mode has been increased from 25% to 50%. This should make it way more easy to reach story relevant content.
Changed: The back button of Twine will now be available. In the beginning I tried hard to avoid this function since the game tries to have a good replay value. On the other hand go ahead. Use it as you like. In several cases it won't work though.
Changed: Technical blabla. Worked a lot around in the framework behind the game.
Changed: You stay now in the inventory if you use an item.
Fixed: Sometimes you were punished for not wearing panties even though a dress or similiar covered it. For several clothes this has been now fixed.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes