Others - Completed - Feraline [v1.1.1] [Metalloyiff]

1. 3.00 star(s)

RaikezKaria

a rather simple game that i regret playing simply for the expected fact that it's a game about fucking a cat.... there is no punchline.

Animation is smooth, customisable dialogue and cat genitals. Click the hole you want, shake your mouse up and down, and that's the game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

zorromax

El tema es bueno pero la ejecución no tanto pero se puede mejorar, al igual que la animación que deja mucho que desear pero no es tan mala además un cambio de skins mejoraría las cosas con diferentes tipos de gatos ficticios, también un pequeño papel tal vez pero no moderes tanto
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Rinter

I think it's a 2-star example of its sub-genre (touch games or whatever you call 'em...). I'll throw in a bonus star for novelty - male human x female feral 'bout that rarest thing of all and it's nice to see something new come out for it once in awhile. But that aside, as other reviewers said, yeah - it's kinda overly simple. You're looking at maybe 5 minutes to check it out, maybe 10.

This genre of game often caters well to people who like internal view stuff, and cum stuff. The game is pretty weak for both of these. It kinda has them, but both are in the most bare minimal form possible right now. Needs better ejaculation animated graphics and mechanics, and improved internal views.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Veruk321

I mean, it is a cat. With how few games are on this site with male humans on feral female beasts, I can't hate it. It's... okay, graphically, and it does what it says on the tin.

The only issue is that it feels very shallow as a game. That's a matter of personal preference, but I feel some very simple options would make the game go A LOT further beyond a one-time wank session.

Make gaping a toggle, same with dialogue being either human or just cat sounds, and let us pet the cat. Bonus points if you can do it while... y'know, doing the cat.

In the future, I hope the dev goes on to make more fleshed-out games.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

PDP19

Its a relatively simple game. You aim your cock at one of the three holes, hump until the meter dictates that you are cumming and the games done.

Only problem for me is that the game is just too fucking simple. There's no change of positions, the dialogue is too one dimensional and devoid of any relatable emotions, and it would have been better if you could do more than just insert cock into hole.

If I can make a suggestion. The game would have been a ton better if there was an option to...well, not fuck the cat, and just focus on the petting. Could have been one of the simplest slamdunk ever.

I dont have any problems with this particular depiction of feral sex, since its clearly cartoonishly done, but I can understand cat owners being particularly torn on this one. If its any consolation, the game is simple, short, and is impossible to relate to as an actual cat.