lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
since this game could be SFW because only during FEMTAILYS shows hentai content, i can imagine some streamer playing this game for fun and accidentally pressing the FEMTALITY button and showing to 5.000 viewer a ig tity succubs stomping nuts with her bare foot and the streammer in panic becuase he could get banned for it.
Kinda imposible that a SFW streamer play this game but hat would by funny.

kyoow

Jun 24, 2018
Amazing game. I hope too that you make someday an inversed, with a femdom with a male protag and female enemies. But I´m havig the same problem of sometimes the game clashing

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
pickup item jack-o pose is interesting but very lacking frames of animation transition.
jump forward x velocity is too small, same problem with run jump. but since the files are locked, I cannot help.
yellow cum is a bit disgusting... would keep it white...
Femtailties that have repetition like submission holds, trample etc can have more reps after the text (so you can enjoy more the move, and if needed put an end on it) - can be also useful to keep the skip of the ones you don't like. I'm not into naked feet, so it is good you can skip it when it happen.
Many moves lack of frames, particularly launcher kick, air kicks etc.
Thanks for the feedpack
I changed the velocity of jump and added running jump (i never had it before). thanks this is useful feedback

there's yellow cum?! do u remember from what scene?

you can skip the Femtalities with text by pressing the Femtality button (default L) during the scene to immediately skip the whole thing. Unfortunately you cannot skip the animated scenes with no text, but you can spam attack to go through it faster.

I'll worry about adding more frames to animations once the underlying combat systems are more certain, otherwise i could just get stuck doing that forever

Reactions: neddyf

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Can someone put the controls here? The "how to play" button doesn't work for me for some reason and I end up skipping all the cutscenes. Don't even know how to attack

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Can someone put the controls here? The "how to play" button doesn't work for me for some reason and I end up skipping all the cutscenes. Don't even know how to attack
menu setting options you can define any key you want.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
ill also put a version in the first post

Default Controls
WASD - Up/Left/Down/Right
Space - Jump
AA/DD double tap - Run
WW/SS double tap - Dodge
Can double jump and air dash
J - Basic Attack x 4
K - Special
L - Femtality Finisher (When the enemy is stunned on the ground, use this to finish the, it triggers a Hentai Scene)
N - Summon Elf (Up/Neutral/Down versions) Costs 100MP - stage 2
M - Summon Nun (Up/Neutral/Down versions) Costs 100MP - stage 4

Reactions: Hhhhhhshshsnz

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Thanks for the feedpack
I changed the velocity of jump and added running jump (i never had it before). thanks this is useful feedback

you can skip the Femtalities with text by pressing the Femtality button (default L) during the scene to immediately skip the whole thing. Unfortunately you cannot skip the animated scenes with no text, but you can spam attack to go through it faster.

I'll worry about adding more frames to animations once the underlying combat systems are more certain, otherwise i could just get stuck doing that forever
About velocity, good, I'll be pleased to test it when it's availiable.

About yellow-ish cum. I have to admit I cannot temember because this is not where I focus when playing.
I focus more on the holds themselves... (like in Boko's games)
but I'm pretty sure it's almost all the H scenes.

About skipping the femtalities and go through the picture only, I already use it, yes.
Just that some moves would be good if they last longer...
Playing a loop animation, or repeting the cycle with attack button.
Exemple ballbusting kick, headscissors...
It was something I liked in Boko's games. you can keep the loop as much as you want.
if you can make the rep 15-20 times instead of 4-5, it should make it. (again, this si a big change with your coding stuff, so I would understand you would not go for it. But I still feel like the action is a bit short, enless you wait and watch "still image")

About frames of animation. Yes, do it later when you have better progress.
Some are just strange, like her kick laucher, after the kick, she should fold the knee i nthe end. (right now it looks like she go for an axe kick... + the lack of transition frames for a "long

I try to help as much as I can. (Even if usually I do it only for full "free" games, but I suppose eventually the game will be in free access, after the parteon exclusive)
Thanks for the feedpack

I PM you a more advanced one ;)

Yoshiro9

Jun 4, 2020
Denkianma ( 電気アンマ ) is one of the best femdom too.
It is recommended to take off your shoes. put on stockings do it
Many Japanese and Asians love it.(y)
Where is the nun?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aerisetta

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
New Demo version has been uploaded in this thread

5/4/2022 - V0.1.2D
-Stage 3 now playable in Demo
-Estrelle (the Nun) rework (Summon 2 obtained now at beginning of Stage 3)
-20 new Femtality Scenes for Estrelle -Easy Mode (all enemies have significantly lower HP)
-Archers AI changed to shoot less, and less likely to shoot behind them (not eliminated but less likely)
-MP regeneration rate doubled, summon more!!!
-Special abilities reduced cost to 30MP each.
-Walk and Run speed increased.
-Jump velocity increased. Running jump was not added, too buggy.
-Clearer continue screen (players start with 3 lives and 4 continue credits)
-Damage numbers now visible when you hit enemies.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
More foot worship please!:love:
I understand.
However, there is tons of japanese foot oriented videogames... Soooooo many of them.
I appreciate this game is still one of the few that really go into FIGHT domination, not just the usual domina stuffs.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
New Demo version has been uploaded in this thread

5/4/2022 - V0.1.2D
-Stage 3 now playable in Demo
-Estrelle (the Nun) rework (Summon 2 obtained now at beginning of Stage 3)
-20 new Femtality Scenes for Estrelle -Easy Mode (all enemies have significantly lower HP)
-Archers AI changed to shoot less, and less likely to shoot behind them (not eliminated but less likely)
-MP regeneration rate doubled, summon more!!!
-Special abilities reduced cost to 30MP each.
-Walk and Run speed increased.
-Jump velocity increased. Running jump was not added, too buggy.
-Clearer continue screen (players start with 3 lives and 4 continue credits)
-Damage numbers now visible when you hit enemies.
Nice!
What is the bug with run jump ? Could it be that the jump attacks from run jump have a slowdown feeling or something?

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Nice!
What is the bug with run jump ? Could it be that the jump attacks from run jump have a slowdown feeling or something?
Since I have double jump and air dashing, I have very customized jumping code. Running jump was making the player lose precise control in the air. I'll fix it later but it may take a lot of time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: neddyf

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Since I have double jump and air dashing, I have very customized jumping code. Running jump was making the player lose precise control in the air. I'll fix it later but it may take a lot of time
Oh, I see, it's a special jump coding.
BTW the mobility is better now, definitely.
Still testing.

pdxdonuts

Mar 20, 2021
Love it! I played the demo twice through. I like the character design and femtality scenes. The foot fetish and facesitting are quite good.

One thing I couldn’t figure out but was able to do once. Use the summon to do a femtality to a downed opponent and get a scene from it. Not the action that possibly grants an apple but the scene.

I accidentally skipped the dialogue. I can’t quite figure out how to do it intentionally, whenever I have a summon in the demo there are quit a few enemies one the screen.

Thank you again!

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Love it! I played the demo twice through. I like the character design and femtality scenes. The foot fetish and facesitting are quite good.

One thing I couldn’t figure out but was able to do once. Use the summon to do a femtality to a downed opponent and get a scene from it. Not the action that possibly grants an apple but the scene.

I accidentally skipped the dialogue. I can’t quite figure out how to do it intentionally, whenever I have a summon in the demo there are quit a few enemies one the screen.

Thank you again!
Press up + Femtality - Lisina (Elf)
Down + Femtality - Estrelle (Nun)
each have 20+ Femtality scenes so a lot more content to see :)

Reactions: pdxdonuts
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes