• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
f95_banner2.gif

Overview:
Looking for an exciting beat em up game with a twist? Discover FEMTALITY, the ultimate hentai fighting game that is now available on PC and Android devices! With anime style sprite based graphics, fast-paced gameplay, and plenty of femdom action, FEMTALITY delivers a unique and thrilling gaming experience that will keep you hooked for hours.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TRAILER
View attachment ssstwitter.com_1710163032401.mp4

Thread Updated: 2024-05-16
Release Date: 2024-05-16
Developer: Aerisetta - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16.1
Language: English
Other Games: LUST RUSH
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Default Controls:

Move List:

Fan Signatures:

For Android delete old version and reinstall, don't update!

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Android:
- - -

ezgif-4-4e5fba9e5e.gif ezgif-5-2baa2b2e35.gif CharaStudio-2022-12-11-23-26-32-Render.png GeneralFinishYukari_M05.gif bor - 0001.png GeneralFinishYukari_M06bc.gif ezgif-3-46aa2deb71.gif ezgif-3-1b93459db6.gif Sample01.JPG Sample02.JPG Sample03.JPG bor - 0000.png ezgif-2-d980da45af.gif bor - 0008.png bor - 0006.png bor - 0014.png Lose103.png Tutorial 2.png Tutorial 2 (1).png Tutorial 23333.jpg Tutorial 2 (3).png Tutorial 2 (4).png Tutorial 2 (5).png Tutorial 2 (6).png Tutorial 2 (7).png Tutorial 2 (8).png Tutorial 2 (9).png

Last edited:

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Just some sample tag team combos. Yes this is a hentai game, a few people had doubts apparently.

edit: oh disclaimer, this version of the machine gun nun is not in any version of the game yet, I will upload her this weekend.

Last edited:

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
only my problem that soemtimes instead of doint hte femtality game crush?
Hihi, I don't doubt you of course as different hardware may cause problems, but ive never experienced a crash during femtalities so I would love to know what happened.

If possible, the next time you experience a crash, please send me the log which is found at "Queens of Domination\Logs\OpenBor.txt"

Reactions: Subprogram

Weoooo

Jul 13, 2021
I will watch this with great interest. Making a openbor h-game is an interesting proposition, since it's so... open. If this sort of game is possible, other sorts of games can be too. I think you're a trailblazer of a trail that was like... right there, but no one took it.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes