IncaTheGoat

Aug 3, 2021
incathegoat
regarding the scenes with lunch lady there is only one scene where u ask her about her work she offers u to clean the lunch area kitchen for her in the night when u go there are spots all over the area when u clean them the chemical falls on you now depending the other girls hair color they will see u instead of helping they trample all over your body or sit on your face and farts on it then after they are done they steal some stuff and in the noon or morning whenever u meet the lunch lady she depreciates your reputation and ask for the keys and give you no free lunch also if one girl comes suppose she tramples all over your body then u regain your strength by either eating something or 10 -20 energy is restored depending your choice you have to complete the kitchen cleaning and if u go and do it once again chemicals falls on you and yet another girl comes its on your face and farts after they go clean the whole kitchen or go to sleep robbery is supposed to happen i guess
also
there is a new scene genia asks for your help to find her shoe near the playground you got to the playground 2 GIRLS ON THE TOP LEFT SIDE OF THE PLAYGROUND HAVE GENIA'S SHOE THEY PEED IN IT BECAUSE GENIA ANNOYED THEM AND IF U WANT THAT SHOE U GOTTA DRINK THEIR PISS FROM HER SHOE u do that take that shoe to genia she gives you 50 reputation and if u choose another option she gives you 2 love chocolate
Thx ok

Soran11

Jun 10, 2018
when i try breath training on the new update game flashing black and i am frozen, cant do anything, i see my character laying on the wooden horse and also see him standing, is this a bug? am i the only one having this?

also post cherry fight bugs for me tellls me failed to load cherryleg.png

Last edited:

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
With the changes noted with difficulty and the battle system, will it still be possible to play through the game through submitting to others without getting a game over or will it be forcing you to resist others to survive?

Penis Muncher

Sep 20, 2022
With the changes noted with difficulty and the battle system, will it still be possible to play through the game through submitting to others without getting a game over or will it be forcing you to resist others to survive?
From what I've seen you can still get through the game while submitting to others as long as you have a way to get your stats back up after a scene

mmmooo55

Oct 3, 2020
My Max reputation seems to be capped at 248. its a wierd number to be stuck at. Is there a character i've neglected to speak to or a effect that stops it from rising above that, or is it just bugged and i should edit the save? day 22, and my rep can still go down, but cannot go back above 248.

Apr 14, 2023
when i try breath training on the new update game flashing black and i am frozen, cant do anything, i see my character laying on the wooden horse and also see him standing, is this a bug? am i the only one having this?

also post cherry fight bugs for me tellls me failed to load cherryleg.png
same

Apr 14, 2023
My Max reputation seems to be capped at 248. its a wierd number to be stuck at. Is there a character i've neglected to speak to or a effect that stops it from rising above that, or is it just bugged and i should edit the save? day 22, and my rep can still go down, but cannot go back above 248.
i have a reputation 1028 got it from genia alone was -297 got genia 1k reputation from genia bug

mmmooo55

Oct 3, 2020
i have a reputation 1028 got it from genia alone was -297 got genia 1k reputation from genia bug
i haven't interacted with genia much, but i dont think i'd want to abuse a bug to get it up to where it should be anyways. i'm not even sure if that bug would work since, again, my reputation is capped at 248. i can't go above that.

i want to mostly play the game as the developer intended, i dont really want to cheat in the eccessive high and low numbers until im mostly finished the game, but since what i'm dealing with is most likely a bug, i'll have to manually set my reputation once i get to a certain point if i cant fix it soon. i just wanted to avoid having to do that.

EDIT: i went into the save editor anyways to take a look. It seems like Variable#15 is what decides your Reputation cap. i changed it to 1000 and my reputation increased when i helped a student with a food request, so i'm glad it was relatively easy to fix. i wonder what could have happened to make it like that though??

Last edited:

Spittoon

Nov 26, 2022
i wonder what could have happened to make it like that though??
If I remember correctly, there's a choice you make with Genia (The journalist girl, I might have the wrong name), where you choose to either get more reputation daily but get a reputation cap, or get less reputation daily but not be limited by a cap (local page vs international page or something like that). You probably hadn't made the choice yet or chose the option with more daily reputation.

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
i haven't interacted with genia much, but i dont think i'd want to abuse a bug to get it up to where it should be anyways. i'm not even sure if that bug would work since, again, my reputation is capped at 248. i can't go above that.

i want to mostly play the game as the developer intended, i dont really want to cheat in the eccessive high and low numbers until im mostly finished the game, but since what i'm dealing with is most likely a bug, i'll have to manually set my reputation once i get to a certain point if i cant fix it soon. i just wanted to avoid having to do that.

EDIT: i went into the save editor anyways to take a look. It seems like Variable#15 is what decides your Reputation cap. i changed it to 1000 and my reputation increased when i helped a student with a food request, so i'm glad it was relatively easy to fix. i wonder what could have happened to make it like that though??

Start chewing bubble gum to increase the cap without cheats.

mmmooo55

Oct 3, 2020
If I remember correctly, there's a choice you make with Genia (The journalist girl, I might have the wrong name), where you choose to either get more reputation daily but get a reputation cap, or get less reputation daily but not be limited by a cap (local page vs international page or something like that). You probably hadn't made the choice yet or chose the option with more daily reputation.
yeah, i got that interaction like, right after i posted that. the global portfolio increases the reputation cap by +100.

Start chewing bubble gum to increase the cap without cheats.
Thank you for explaining what the charisma stat from gum did. i genuinely didn't know what it did. so genia is (as far as i know) a one time +100 cap increase, and i don't know what the gum increases it by. it was +2 charisma, so i want to assume it increases the cap by either 50+50 or 100+100. im not sure.

Apr 14, 2023

i know i abused it only to look for new scenes in the game from the school girls turn out all the begging for food or money scenes are still the same also i thought if i increased my rep the office women would have scenes with me but no they just said bout cookies and went away

Dec 6, 2018
In about a day we will have reached one month since the update with no bug fix patch, and the only reason we have not gotten a bug fix patch is because we are instead getting more content added with the bug fix. I really hope this does not become continuous loop of releasing an update with bugs to then patch when adding more content that may or may not also contain bugs and need a bug fix. It is a dangerous loop for game devs

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
In about a day we will have reached one month since the update with no bug fix patch, and the only reason we have not gotten a bug fix patch is because we are instead getting more content added with the bug fix. I really hope this does not become continuous loop of releasing an update with bugs to then patch when adding more content that may or may not also contain bugs and need a bug fix. It is a dangerous loop for game devs
Salia's on that Katalist grindset fr

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
I know this way too well...
It was a good run boys o7

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I know this way too well...
It was a good run boys o7
it was a good start for sure, alot of updates and content in a short amount of time, with plenty of people praising Salia to the heavens for being different than the rest.
now things have calmed down, dev got comfortable with the income, and updates get more rare and less polished.
so yeah, we've seen that before plenty of times. it's a tiresome and frustrating spiel.
i wonder if the 100$ findom patreons are happy at least.

Reactions: Evizzy89
4.50 star(s) 20 Votes