Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Anyone know how to trigger a next conversations with Patricia? I found this cheats

"4000 Patricia first time talked

4001 Patricia sunday conversation done -------[DAILY]--------

4003 Patricia not paid [triggers sex]

4004 Patricial_Cleaned Hallway -DAILY-"

and I can't trigger this sunday conversation. Trying by cheats don't work too.
Legacy codes from old versions when she was responsible for collecting rent and the consequences of not paying rent.

Gekiganger

Sep 26, 2018
I’m in the newest version, but I can’t seem to find the library. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

PatientZero

Nov 24, 2017
Someone posted them before, I saved it as this:

- Press 0 ("Zero") to open console, then type in number -
1=current day number (Days played since start)
2=energy
3=money
4=current struggle meter
5=stamina
6=air/lung meter
7=arousal
8=willpower ('brain' meter)
9=day of week (1/Mon 6Sat 7/Sun)
9=clothes
11=food
12=water
24=time of day, which cannot be changed with the + or - values
98=XP to next level
99=level
100-119=item slots in inventory, 100 being the top left corner, 119 being the bottom left
21302=Biology Points
21402=Business Points
This is great! You can also access a "teleport" function by pressing <9>. Can't find any info for that at all.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I don't understand... Now my avatar has disappeared and I see things as if the camera were inside my head. How can I go back to the previous situation, in which I could see my avatar?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I don't understand... Now my avatar has disappeared and I see things as if the camera were inside my head. How can I go back to the previous situation, in which I could see my avatar?
Scrolling the mouse wheel controls camera zoom. Zoom in enough and you'll go into first person mode. Just scroll back and you should be good.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Scrolling the mouse wheel controls camera zoom. Zoom in enough and you'll go into first person mode. Just scroll back and you should be good.
I'm playing on a laptop with a touchpad, I don't use a mouse, so I have no wheel. What's the touchpad equivalent?

Also, it seems that when the blonde teacher punishes me in the library, my perspective immediately shifts to first person mode, and I can't get back to what it was before. Is this a bug?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lazyrick

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I'm playing on a laptop with a touchpad, I don't use a mouse, so I have no wheel. What's the touchpad equivalent?

Also, it seems that when the blonde teacher punishes me in the library, my perspective immediately shifts to first person mode, and I can't get back to what it was before. Is this a bug?
you play this with touchpad!? that's crazy. uh, I believe the touchpad equivalent to scrolling is a two finger slide, but I've never played it with touchpad, so I don't know if that works.

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
maybe there are some programs for virtual scrolling, to which you can assign buttons, maybe try Page Up/Down, in some games it works as scroll too. And afaik not all laptops have support for scrolling on touchpad, mainly older laptops

GlebIvanov23

Oct 18, 2020
Help me continue the story with Ray, I took her on her back to the dorm, nothing happens further, I used all the codes 30054 30047, nothing helps and in general my codes only work for money energy and the level what I want to do with Ray continue the story thanks in advance

Dec 6, 2018
Help me continue the story with Ray, I took her on her back to the dorm, nothing happens further, I used all the codes 30054 30047, nothing helps and in general my codes only work for money energy and the level what I want to do with Ray continue the story thanks in advance
Since no one else seems to have figured it out (and I do not blame you for this since it isn't obvious), I'll explain the steps from what I remember. After you take Ray back to the dorms and have slept, she will appear beside April's shop in the evening (just check each time the sky changes color to eventually find her). She will ask for help, you accept, and you go to April. After going through the old April event and sleep, Ray should appear arround noon in your doorm near the stairs. You can then do her old content of helping her study at night. There isn't much changed to it except that if you have farts turned on, *sometimes* she will fart at the begining facesitting (it is broken most of the time). Hopefully Ray will get updated since sometimes it feels like she doesn't exist due to her not being found outside of events. If anyone else wants to know some scenes, I can try to say what I know and hopefully with the help of others we can make somewhat of a guide.

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
Since no one else seems to have figured it out (and I do not blame you for this since it isn't obvious), I'll explain the steps from what I remember. After you take Ray back to the dorms and have slept, she will appear beside April's shop in the evening (just check each time the sky changes color to eventually find her). She will ask for help, you accept, and you go to April. After going through the old April event and sleep, Ray should appear arround noon in your doorm near the stairs. You can then do her old content of helping her study at night. There isn't much changed to it except that if you have farts turned on, *sometimes* she will fart at the begining facesitting (it is broken most of the time). Hopefully Ray will get updated since sometimes it feels like she doesn't exist due to her not being found outside of events. If anyone else wants to know some scenes, I can try to say what I know and hopefully with the help of others we can make somewhat of a guide.
I support the idea of a guide.

BeATruePotato

Jul 11, 2020
Honestly, a guide for certain events that are not explained well would be amazing.

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
Okay, can somebody please tell me
How can I progress these animations

Last edited:

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Repeatedly tap 4. It should have popped up in the top left of your screen underneath all the other bars.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes