CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Okay so i need to beat up the black girl and then find her in the hall next to the gym ? I'll try this anyway

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Okay so i need to beat up the black girl and then find her in the hall next to the gym ? I'll try this anyway
I was talking about Cherry who you find in the hall by the gym. I don't think the black girl has anything to do with that event.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
I was talking about Cherry who you find in the hall by the gym. I don't think the black girl has anything to do with that event.
She does.
Once you beat the black girl twice, Cherry comes and asks you if you can forgive that black girl and have you come outside the locker rooms, then if you talk with Cherry she asks you to help her with something the next day and you get an event.
After that its over tough for now.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
I think it's the one where she asks you to talk to her when you become famous or something. Near the corner of the school, the opposite corner of the Skullgirls hideout, turn left from the entrance of the school. They have several lines and one of them is that blanket comment.
Thanks I got her to spawn after 5 tries but I somehow I expected more then her just hitting me with a cheap pickup line XD
I guess it sounded to me like at least a super small scene but that's on me.

alkedor3

May 17, 2020
Unfortunatley this game is getting worse recently. It feels like the developer tries to create new content as fast as possible to please the preferences of every player. While this is well intended, it results in much lower quality. I prefer good dialogues with authentic characters. Especially Kelly seems to be way over the top and it doesnt feel like much effort has been invested in the creation of her conversations. Same thing for the dialogues with the non-main-characters.
I'm giving an important advice to the developer: Never try to rush updates when you cant keep the quality of your content.

Reactions: Zred. and OSaV

dercules

Jun 21, 2019
Vanilla's grapple attacks are soooo good. The ruthless barefoot stomping and nonstop punching is exactly the type of bullying I'd like to see more of. Amazing job on those Salia!

Idk what everyone else's preferences are but I'd love some uni girls who are barefoot or wearing open toed shoes and more barefoot worship/foot-smothering content; maybe the karate girls can fill this void if they ever end up getting fleshed out in the future. I know there's a lot of planned content to finish developing before anything else though for sure.

Toenail polish would be amazing too but I have no idea how difficult that would be to implement.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I'm giving an important advice to the developer
That's very nice of you.

Now, in a world where people ask questions answered 4 posts above I don't expect much reading, much less long-term memory. But if you are inclined into giving valuable advice, I would direct you to the changelog of this 3+ years-old project.
It so happens that F95 is reliable about these things: https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-school-deluxe-v0-84-salia-coel.10100/post-559039 - click the 'changelog' spoiler, like pretty much no one does.

That said, it does look like Salia intends to move forward - a competent programmer was the most needed.
Next recruit imo should be someone able to fix the models, notably the clipping and hideous deformations.
Abducting a few proofreaders in her basement (among the few patreons proficient in middle school-level English) would be a good follow-up.
That would be my advice if I was asked to give one. I wasn't.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Vanilla's grapple attacks are soooo good. The ruthless barefoot stomping and nonstop punching is exactly the type of bullying I'd like to see more of. Amazing job on those Salia!

Idk what everyone else's preferences are but I'd love some uni girls who are barefoot or wearing open toed shoes and more barefoot worship/foot-smothering content; maybe the karate girls can fill this void if they ever end up getting fleshed out in the future. I know there's a lot of planned content to finish developing before anything else though for sure.

Toenail polish would be amazing too but I have no idea how difficult that would be to implement.
Give forced Exhibionism.
Mc gets stripped and I have to get back to the dorm while avoiding people.
The stealth game play for that could just be simple line of sight stealth.

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
Give forced Exhibionism.
Mc gets stripped and I have to get back to the dorm while avoiding people.
The stealth game play for that could just be simple line of sight stealth.
there is something like this for Ronda(?) I think her name was? Except it's a humiliating baby outfit.

sluffy

May 8, 2020
Does Patricia have any content or functions besides releasing a player from handcuffs and other stuff? She seems to be in the game from the beginning, and I've tried many versions of the game but still she stands next to her room doing nothing.

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
I've encountered interesting thing, and a bug beside it.
I took two lessons, tried the gym with 1/3 energy I had but failed miserably, so like no energy left. I then thought to get some Goodies rep at the end of the day by not cleaning the floor (only lazy clearing, because why rest when you will get to bed soon?) and laying for April when she came. During pee scene I hold 5 for auto drink (I still click for better performance but at this moment I was like nah). It seems it was too slow to retain my breath and then breath emptied which resulted in "killer tic". And then suddenly April says that I still have stuff to do and forces to my throat a pill that gave me energy. And then the dialog with asking to lick her proceeded as usual.BUG: peeing animation was still on (didn't needed to drink tho) the whole scene. Fascinating what you can discover.

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
Do you get anything in particular for raising nina's level up as high as possible? Does she have a enslave action of her own, open up more of her farm, etc?

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
Do you get anything in particular for raising nina's level up as high as possible? Does she have a enslave action of her own, open up more of her farm, etc?
You get her boon which decreases death exp loss to 50% and increases xp gain to 10%. Not much use at this point tbh due to the amount of farming to get it to it to begin with. There is no additional scenes or degrading dialogue or anything like that.

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
Does Patricia have any content or functions besides releasing a player from handcuffs and other stuff? She seems to be in the game from the beginning, and I've tried many versions of the game but still she stands next to her room doing nothing.
We deff need some stuff from her. Maybe she can enslave you and use you to do chores like cleaning the hallways, public service etc. I suggested that cuz of the first dialogues with her. She deserves the attention cuz she seems like a potentially amazing character!

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
I gave a run to this update 2.04 and the pencil sword was missing, is that a bug? I noticed some graphics improvements, game's looking better.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
I gave a run to this update 2.04 and the pencil sword was missing, is that a bug? I noticed some graphics improvements, game's looking better.
The pencil sword has been removed quite some time ago. There are some skills that refer to the pencil sword. Honestly, it doesn't matter if the character is holding a pencil sword or not, there is no discernible difference in combat. Now, if Salia were to add a sweep aoe to the pencil sword, it may be useful if you are outnumbered. I doubt that will be added as that is not the focus of the game.

Reactions: virtualfapper
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes