Unity - Femdom University [v2.4 nr6] [Salia Coel]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

had a tiny bit of potential with better graphics and obviously wouldn't hurt to have slightly better dialogue.

Nothing works well in it, graphics are wow bad (your faceless, they have scary weird looking smiles and teeth even the more human like ones (I cant say anyone here in this human don't seem it or look it).

ummm
    +1
    for potential and more rare then most games for sure so
    +.4
    It functions and is not a scam/troll
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Doomraider

One of the best femdom games out there in terms of writing and scenes. However some of the clunky mechanics and lack of direction at times prevents it from being a 5/5

Some suggestions:
    -A quest menu to give directions as some quests are confusing for example vanilla asking you to find her blood or kitsune wanting you to get cookies for her

-A map menu as it easy to get lost especially for newer players

-Some general bug fixes

But apart from that keep up the good work salia can't wait for future updates

Edit: The game runs a lot smoother and more content has been added the points above still remain but i'm happy buffing the rating up to a 5 stars
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Lovr00ma

Lazy writing, somehow even lazier programming. Fights and non-combat scenes are literally "spam A/D", Mouseclicks and 1-4 keys about 500times EACH FIGHT until you have carpal tunnel syndrome, 3-4times in a row, with inbuilt rubberbanding/lag and grapple moves that make dark souls enemies look reasonable.
    The writing boils down to "get on the floor bitch" or "SUPER ULTRA GYM POWA TECHNIQUE XD"
    animations are mediocre at best with awful graphics when zoomed in with weird camera-angles always blocked by random doors or other NPCs
    Most of the content says it's "not implemented yet" or just doesn't work.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

TechTips

Great game with tons of content. Even though the game hasn't been updated for some time, there is a newer game that's 2d which is great. I can forsee there possibly being a re-release of it in the far future. Highly recommend it though, overall.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

icollectsouls

(Review is for v1.86 Remake)
    Oh boy, where to even begin with this one?
    Anyone who knows me, knows I love femdom and monster girls, and with a game promising heavy elements of both, how could I refuse? Little did I know that I was about to make a grave mistake. I usually do a cute little bulleted list in my reviews to try and focus on points like the premise, the pros/cons, miscellaneous thoughts, etc. but I think for this I'll just try and walk through with my experience with the game.

So, first of all, I start the game, disable the fart and scat content, sit through the incredibly boring tutorial text, and I'm standing in in the bedroom. Except... that tutorial only taught me things that could've been better explained "as it happened," like the EXP-drain system. It does not teach you anything about the in-game controls, so I was forced to wander around the room until pressing "E" or "Space" sometimes did something and I escaped.
    I get introduced to the "former" landlady, and meet a girl with glasses... and the text box immediately gives me the option to ask to be her slave. Alright, I guess, she seems cute enough. She immediately gives me a fetch quest for an area I haven't heard of before, and she mentions something about "shrinking me," and giantess/miniguy content had not been mentioned up to that point.
    I wander around some more, find the girl in the school proper, and meet glasses-girl again. I oblige her game to try and avoid her while I'm shrunk down, maybe it won't be so bad. Fail to avoid her, and the scene transitioned into... vore. I feel like disabling that should be a part of the "extreme content filters" presented at the start, because while it may not be as "up-front gross" as the others, it's way more on the eugh side of fetishes. Said vore scene was also made fucking terrifying by the awful modeling of the girls mouth, which opened like a garage door exposing very poorly-modeled teeth and tongue. (Yes, they decided to try and model each individual tooth, no it does not look good at all.)
    So I wake up, get dominated by random girls some more, cheat the fuck out of the game to avoid the grind, and wander until I find some monster girls, maybe my experience with them will be better than the ones with the human girls. This was not the case.
    The issue here? The designs for some of these monsters are copied from Monster Girl Quest, which is probably the most well-known h-game involving monster girls in the first place. I know you can't really say it's "copyright infringement" in this case, but making money off of a game with such blatant theft (since it's not intended to be a parody or doujin-style work) seems a tiny bit despicable. The regular goblin girls don't stylistically match up with the generic anime look of the game, which is jarring especially when the "goblin princess" (a carbon copy of the goblin girl from MGQ mixed with her more "adult" form) has a completely different look to her. (Then again, I suppose MGQ itself suffered some similar problems, but that was a result of many different artists contributing to the game.)
    I eventually come across the kitsune girl, get enslaved by her since she was modeled just a teensy bit better than everyone else I had met, and get greeted with more fetch quests. It lead to some different "torture" scenes and yet another vore scene (who the fuck expects that when you're dealing with a ninja fox?) which all looked very bad, with very-much-not-fun button-mashing gameplay.
    It should be mentioned that whenever the main character was naked, 75% of the time some weird lighting glitch happened and his head was way brighter than the rest of his body, hooray!

So yeah, don't play this. I can't understand the praise calling this "the best femdom game ever" when it's such a visual mess with uninteresting gameplay and terrible controls. You're better off putting the ol' imagination to use and cranking it to some scenario you have in your head.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Sk1llyxaaa

Great game, I really liked it.
    It would be great if the old scenes were still being updated , or rather, new ones were being added to the old ones.
    The scenes and characters are made very cool, definitely 5 stars and no less.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deore

I just played the newest version and it was really good i've been playing this game since june and i haven't had time to get bored yet and i can't wait to see new scenes with the skullgirls. This game has a lot of variety for many different kinks and an interesting Battlesystem. Also i'm really interested in the vr stuff and i think this game will finish being a 8.5/10 or higher
  8. 5.00 star(s)

meeman

Excellent game. Nothing else like it. As of 7-22-19 this game recently got a substantial update to graphics, lighting, night/day, dialog systems, and more. If you try this game, and like it enough to want the new version, please support the author.
    https://www.patreon.com/SaliaCoel
    She's put a lot of work in on this, especially lately.
    People mentioning bugs didn't get the game from her Patreon page. If they did, they would know, there are stable versions, and there are buggy versions, and they are clearly identified as such on her page.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

jeveasy

Game is way to buggy, I can't even rest without getting a blank box, and talking to certain characters also gives the blank box that there is no way out of beside teleporting all the way back to your room.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

slaveatif

This is one of the best femdom game. At some places Graphics have some problem. All the female characters are lovely. One mistake and you will be under the female ass. Quick Fight is a good part of the game. You will select the girl to fight against you. Girls are fast and have lot of fighting skills. Nearly all of them will like to face sit you and you will die under the ass.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

NanakoAC

Well new version isn't completely broken, but it is awful.

There's not so much as a main menu, you're hurled into the game, where a bunch of bondage and buildup that would normally take an hour in any other game is sloppily rushed through in 30 seconds, followed by a scene of giving oral to an inexplicable flying girl

The animations are immediately terrible, full of clipping, various stuff being completely stiff because someone forgot to animate it. In the aforementioned scene, only the girl moves, the main character floats like a stickman completely unanimated. Repetitive sounds grate on you.

And then you're set loose to roam around a castle in garish mismatched textures. To find and immediately eat cookies. Through a gag, somehow. No explanation or reasoning is offered for this.
    There's no shading here at all, everything is fully lit, as if they've disabled several lighting features in unity. You have to try to make a game look this bad

The writing - what little there is, is amateurish. The character models are ugly, the texturing is painful, the audio grates on you within seconds. Various attachments and bodyparts constantly clip through each other, the animation is entirely basic, like the author never learned to use IK. And the quit button doesn't even work.
    This is aggressively bad.

If there's any redeeming feature it's that there may be some imagination in here. Someone wanted to make this, and maybe they have the passion to get better at it and one day make something tolerable. But that day isn't today