Unity Completed Femdom Stories: Findom Simulator Sex Game [Final] [Zee Vital, Marco Marco]

1.10 star(s) 8 Votes
Oct 13, 2017
Wow, it's just terrible! It's just an extremely shitty idle game, few simp lines and a dozen of pictures. Only interesting part is subbing the MC, at least then you'll get few lewd pictures. The story takes about an hour, but midway your clicks become meaningless and money is just a number.

The worst part is, some poor lost soul requested it.

Last edited:

Div/0

Dec 4, 2020
it's when they drain you of your money, stands for financial domination
HAHAHA Learn somethin' new everyday. Thanks.

Soooo... Is there a fetish where they degrade you and beat you with a dead fish? I'm asking for a friend of mine.

Umbra_2079

Feb 23, 2023
I have come to terms with all types of kinks. I used to hate NTR, Futa, gay but now that turns me on like nothing else. I used to despise scat, guro, loli etc. I still do. But I can kind of understand these in a world full of degenerates.

This findom shit is the line in the sand. I will never get it. Ever. FUCK this genre man.
Yeah you already got it. You had enough curiousity to come to this page so it's already determined for you.

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
Yeah you already got it. You had enough curiousity to come to this page so it's already determined for you.
:LOL: Look if you find it hot to give all your money to some bitch who then shuts the door on you - that's what I think findom is - then good for you. But someone makes a game and if the title interests me - negatively or positively - of course, I will comment on it (if I feel like it). Your problem is you think all interest is positive. I just find this fetish so pathetic that I had to say my peace. I couldn't help it.

Maybe your peeve is that you only expected to find others who share your fetish on this thread and don't expect to see anyone say that this fetish sucks or whatever. That's a bit irritating and I'm a bit sorry about that. I get it that at one level what I did is almost as bad as the people who ask if NTR is avoidable in the NTR games.

Aphex81

Jun 18, 2022
You can now pay a guy to make a game where you pretend to pay a girl. That's some deep shit.

Subprogram

Jul 24, 2023
I tried, and yeah, not too much to this one. You can get a "bad ending" if you get turned into a sub to your bull... But it's kinda the only mechanic in the whole game..

1.10 star(s) 8 Votes