Femdom game

Evals

Feb 17, 2019
I want to make a game where group of girls spit on guy kind of kinky game. who can help here

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
First of all you need to choose the engine to put the game together, I would suggest you , it is a very common engine because it is simple to use even for a beginner that cannot program, it comes with an example that you can easily edit to make something original.

You also need art, when it comes to art you have to decide whatever you want 2D CG or 3D CG... If you want to have 2D CG, you need to be able to draw from your computer through photoshop, paint.net, gimp or any other software that allows digital drawing.

When it comes to 3D CG, you need a software that allows you to render images from a scene, the most common software used is .

You should start from downloading Ren'Py and learning how to use it (many tutorials on youtube, I suggest you this one: This youtube has a whole series still updated today, very useful to start out with.
Once you put a story up and you are comfortable with using Ren'Py, you can move to learn Daz3D or simply draw art for your game if you want 2D CG art.

Reactions: Jon_Sleeper