VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Femdom Game World: Stepsister [v1.1] [74games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

hf1024

A short story about how a man becomes the slave of his step-sister. The animations are good, but sometimes the gaze of the characters looks weird. The English version is an automatic translation from the Russian version, so sentences often don't make sense. The relationship change from sister/brother to mistress/slave is too fast, but maybe this is due to the poor translation.

So, it's not a bad story, but not a good one either.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

shvort

It is very short and there is no choice in it. You are just watching someone's story, you can not enter the story directly. When I am playing games, I want to be participate in it. Character models are classics, there is no special things on them. Events are too cliche.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

akasubjoe

This isn't a game; It's not a story either. It's some short, okay-to-good animations strung together with static scenes with long, stretched out dialog.

The head-movements in the animations sometimes work well, making the people surprisingly life-like for Daz models. Occasionally it's overdone, and the sister apperas to be in early-stage Parkinson's.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Yuki-x

Edit:
    Since the Dev has promptly fixed the issue, I changed my rating to 3 stars (at the moment is a pure vn game with no choices... so there is not much to rate as a game). I guess this will change with the future versions

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.