Femdom discussions

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
So you like to dominate subs? What kind of sub do you like in games?
Yes, I have a narcisistic/sadist streak in my nature which comes through but mostly in the bedroom.
Devoted subs are my favourite in games. I love playing the badass corrupt route in Luna's Fall from Grace :devilish:

Reactions: elements55555

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Oh, that's painful. What was he like after that incident, like did he find trouble walking and running? Did the pain still remain after the ball was popped?

About goth girls, I saw some pics on Google, and some of them look like literal ghosts cause they paint their faces white, (Idk if it's their skin colour). I like em with dark lipstick and piercings, but I don't want to get haunted lol:LOL:

Yeah, who doesn't like plump cheeks and nice curves, :) I want a goth like Hana from pale carnations. View attachment 3591603
No, it didn't effect his walking/running, if anything he was probably a bit lighter :LOL:
I don't know about his pain levels after surgery as I didn't see him that much, but I would imagine he was sore for a while after they removed it :oops:

The pale face, black lipstick, winged eyeliner is all part of the trad goth look going back to the first gen goths from the 80's.

I don't wear foundation/powder all the time as it's not great for your skin and I'm naturally pale anyway. I always have my black Sephora liquid lipstick on though :LOL:

I also have some piercings including nostril/septum and other places I won't divulge.

Hana looks pretty cool! I haven't played that game but I like her look.

Kakashitachi

Jan 4, 2023
No, it didn't effect his walking/running, if anything he was probably a bit lighter :LOL:
I don't know about his pain levels after surgery as I didn't see him that much, but I would imagine he was sore for a while after they removed it :oops:

The pale face, black lipstick, winged eyeliner is all part of the trad goth look going back to the first gen goths from the 80's.

I don't wear foundation/powder all the time as it's not great for your skin and I'm naturally pale anyway. I always have my black Sephora liquid lipstick on though :LOL:

I also have some piercings including nostril/septum and other places I won't divulge.

Hana looks pretty cool! I haven't played that game but I like her look.
Contrary to the topic of this thread, pale carnations is based on maledom. I played that game hoping at least there would be some femdom content since it has the tag, but there's hardly any of it. But overall game is pretty good.

What does the narcisistic/sadistic streak in your nature wants to do with devoted subs? :love:

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Have you tried Karlssons Gambit? it's totally centred around Femdom, really good game :love:

Oh I have a very good imagination and equally twisted at times.

One girlfriend was really into blood/wax play, she really was a delicious freak :devilish:

Apr 16, 2024
What kind of girl is your type ?, I mean femdom wise. What is her personality like? , What kind of her character does she have?, What is her attitude towards you? What kind of physical appearance does she have (e.g. big boobs/ass ,etc) ? What is the ideal age you prefer? From what country does she come from? Do you like some kind of roleplay, like nurse, maid, queen, etc? Also, what are your favourite fetishes ? You can also suggest some character from movies, games, or anime as an example.
Honestly... switch is the best.

Kakashitachi

Jan 4, 2023
Have you tried Karlssons Gambit? it's totally centred around Femdom, really good game :love:

Oh I have a very good imagination and equally twisted at times.

One girlfriend was really into blood/wax play, she really was a delicious freak :devilish:
Of course how can I miss that, one of the best femdom games.

I know about wax play, how's that related to blood?

love the new pfp btw. :love:

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Of course how can I miss that, one of the best femdom games.

I know about wax play, how's that related to blood?

love the new pfp btw. :love:
It's not, I meant she liked both.

My eyes look googly in it with the angle :LOL:

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
you mean she liked blood? :oops:
that's extreme
She liked having it slowly licked from her.
Extreme? maybe, but it can also be erotic. A little cut on the inner thigh or breast..
As long as you trust the person with the dagger and they don't use a blunt one :devilish:
It really does take a lot of trust, you don't want someone nicking your femoral artery.

Kakashitachi

Jan 4, 2023
She liked having it slowly licked from her.
Extreme? maybe, but it can also be erotic. A little cut on the inner thigh or breast..
As long as you trust the person with the dagger and they don't use a blunt one :devilish:
It really does take a lot of trust, you don't want someone nicking your femoral artery.
Damn, now that I look again at your pfp, you kinda look scary. :p
Never heard someone using knife while having sex. If your partner trusts you then you must be skilled as a dom.

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
I'm not scary, well not until I dine on your liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti :giggle::devilish:
You never knew I was a knife thrower in the carny? :oops:

Kakashitachi

Jan 4, 2023
I'm not scary, well not until I dine on your liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti :giggle::devilish:
You never knew I was a knife thrower in the carny? :oops:
Sorry, I'm not into gore kink, you can do anything else with me, as a sub I'll be delighted ;). I'm not afraid, just a little scaroused. :rolleyes:

Last edited: