Others - Femdom City M.A.N.T.I.S. [v0.8.1] [Darktoz]

1. 5.00 star(s)

VicRattle

Great game, I love it. Great storyline, graphics.
    If you`re totally into femdom, trans, etc., this game is perfect for you.
    I played it for hours and it doesn`t get boring. Can`t6 wait to get more of it.
    :p:cool:(y)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Aseratrix

First, I want to thank Darktoz for the graciousness of keeping the game alive and making it basically free for all of us to enjoy!

At the moment this game is without a doubt the most detailed femdom game ever created, both in terms of game mechanics and game content. The variety of scenes and fetishes is simply amazing. The artwork is original and very good.

The game has a very dynamic and free system of choices: you can choose to interact with females or with futa characters, it is entirely up to you. There are no separate "paths", in the sense that you can at any point choose which type of characters to visit, even if you chose another type previously. The game leaves the types of fetishes and characters to be re-playable. That being said, when the story demands some form of commitment, there is always a choice in place, which will influence your relations and which may have consequences in the end.

The game is already huge, especially relative to the norm of the games on this site. The map is about only about 20% used right now. If this game ever gets finished, it will be a massive game of epic proportions, a treat for any femdom fan out there!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TessSadist

I'm not super in futa so I want to be clear about that specific part of the game, but discovering this game recently (and then having it update very soon after) was like a double bonus for me! It really captures some fantasies I have in my own mind...and don't tell anyone else. I definitely identify with one of the female characters very well :) Highly recommended!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

TuffSub

I really enjoyed this game so far, and am looking forward to future versions.
    Darktoz is creating a gameworld, with Femdom City, The Asylum, and now Femdom City: MANTIS, that has the potential for so many different gameplays. It's post-apocalyptic, sex-positive, female driven, with intrigues and intricacies galore. Not many games bother with a building such a deep world while keeping it sexy.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

MichaelTheGoldenLion

Very interesting game. Fun, imaginative, engaging. It's got all the things someone who is into BDSM lifestyle would like. Very happy that the game has a mystery element to it, makes it even more fun to play.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

hakarlman

Is the game worth playing? If you like femdom or futadom (dickgirls), then YES!

You play as a weak, pathetic, submissive male. You start out in femdom city, earning money through sex work.

In game content: Dick girl glory hole and prostitution bath room sex, boot worship, ass licking , piss drinking, learning your place in a special school (futadom and femdom), sissification, more sex with futas at a special club, pegging, pussy worship, ass worship.

There are two futadom scenes, that have a femdom equivalent if you don't like dickgirls, that were absolutely amazing.

The only reason I don't give it 5 stars, is because the game forces you to do some fetishes you don't like. I don't like boot worship, it's the dumbest thing to me, because there's no intimacy, your just licking a physical object, it makes no sense. The church of kink was disappointing except for the part where the girl kisses you, that was unexpectedly cool. I don't like the idea of being whipped or being caused pain, but the game forces that on you. I don't mind it in the beginning, to show that the women are in control, but still, in the mid and later parts of the game it would be nice to be able to choose what you like and what you don't like.

Still the game is worth playing and I strongly recommend supporting it on patreon.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Gamemaking

People like to complain about early states of games, but in this version (0.1) the game already has almost 1000 pictures with over 50 animations. Divided in Worship (foot worship, oral sex) Pain Tolerance (BDSM, Whipping, Caning and so on) Sissification (Crossdressing, Forced Feminization) and Futanari (Chicks with Dicks) you can choose your preference and can skip content that you are not into (except punishment and some humiliation)!

The story and the atmosphere are great, like in every Darktoz Game.

Only one single dev working on it, that is also developing Captured by Dark Elves, a fantasy game with similar content but very different mechanics.

Femdom (or a subfetish of it) is the fetish you're into? This is for you!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

FutadomLover

I love this game and the potential it has.

You work as a slave in different jobs to your liking: Worship, BDSM, Sissification and Futanari are the 4 different areas you can improve in. Lots of animations, about 6-7 different ones for each job, most likely more to come.

I'm a bit worried about the project. It is in an early state and the open world approach might be too much for one developer to handle! But so far Darktoz has always delivered, so he might be the one to pull it off, who knows.

If Femdom and/or Futadom is your thing, this is for you!
  9. S
    2.00 star(s)

Seni

the most redundant game i played

there is a lot of play with always the same scene to do and redo without interruption, but then, in this game, it's harassment

i liked the darktoz games before, but this one is really too bad, the style it's been darktoz style and i like, but the quality doesnt here

my mouse, my fingers and my patience.... say no!
    i can't bear this bad game anymore
  10. 5.00 star(s)

omni5

Fantastic so far. Foot worship, futas, strap-ons... It's good stuff. I kind of like the 'need' to make money so you have to do humiliating things to get by. I don't like that there isn't enough incentive to really do the sissy work or the futa work as a straight male, since you make the same amount of money as a foot slave.
    I'm also not sure what the point is of giving money to the mafia. I feel like theres a ton of unfinished content here. I really wanna be able to flirt with the punk chick.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

palermo

I like this game, i played his reworked version, MANTIS, and it's honestly better than the previous one. The graphics are cool, the new story it's cool, but also play the first version, the demo from his website the free version. Why? 'Cause this MANTIS it's somehow an expansion to the demo. Anyway, i wait for more, i played the demo and this version, but i didn't got bored.

Pros:
    -Futa/Peg
    -Worship
    -BDSM
    -Petplay slightly
    -Nice Story
    -Good management system

Cons:
    -Demo so, few bugs and not much content (so this one will be a PRO when the game updates!!)

Play it :D