Seeking Female Protagonist Slut VN

TheWinter

Jan 12, 2018
Hey i really love female protagonist games in which you can really be like a slut however you want, i really only like games in the VN format. Im thinking of games like Good Girl Gone Bad.

Reactions: resad3993

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Hey i really love female protagonist games in which you can really be like a slut however you want, i really only like games in the VN format. Im thinking of games like Good Girl Gone Bad.

Im assuming you are asking for games were a female protag acts like a slut.As your question looked more like a statement than a question

Girl Life may intrest you though not vn (its qsp )sandbox you can play as you like you want to be a slut cool you can fuck your way through the game fuck on the train,become a hooker ,become a masseus giving extra's, meet random people on the street go out for a date and fuck ,fuck in nightclub toilets, you can be a lesbian you can be what you want your character to be

english community version

Origional (Russian with i believe machine translation to English)

Others may come up with further suggestions

Кфи93

Jan 3, 2018
Here's a list of games where you can choose to make her sluttier or not:

California Bound
A Wife and Mother
Chloe 18 (Completed)
Chloe 18 Vacation
Project SAGE
Katie's Corruption (Abandoned)
Agent of Heels: Misadventures of Agent Romanov
Angelica's Temptation (Abandoned)
Anna Exciting Affection (there's the Ren'py mod if you want to avoid RPGM)

Reactions: 1 person

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
You might consider to try out Life Choices, https://f95zone.to/threads/life-choices-v0-8-6-3-burningsun.7/
Valiant Warrior Astrid seems to be abandoned, but what you can find there is amazing. My favourite.
And YES, Project Sage is just great as well.
Defenestration is another favourite, not so heavy on slutty stuff so far, but wait what will happen next.

Of course none of these are VN.

Reactions: hooey