Seeking Female Protagonist Naked Dogeza

thikshield

Jul 11, 2018
Here's a list of games from what I can recall. I added untranslated games in the list assuming that one day it'll get translated. Do note some of them have a MTL/fan translation though. You can always search the CG online for them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This list somewhat matches OP's request

OP didn't ask for this but since I already made a list for female protags, I may as well make one for male protags where you play as a male protag and female characters do it.

There are more on this site that I missed and even more which are not on this site. Some of these games are grind heavy as well.

Last edited:

PunpunRen

Jul 13, 2021
Here's a list of games from what I can recall. I added untranslated games in the list assuming that one day it'll get translated. Do note some of them have a MTL/fan translation though. You can always search the CG online for them.

OP didn't ask for this but since I already made a list for female protags, I may as well make one for male protags where you play as a male protag and female characters do it.

There are more on this site that I missed and even more which are not on this site. Some of these games are grind heavy as well.
damn what a god

Reactions: brokenone222

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019

1713460459380.png

What a chad. Thanks for the list.

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018

Haven't been on in a bit and come back to this. Holy crap man thanks for the list.

Reactions: PunpunRen

len00

Mar 12, 2020

His first comment and it's an absolute banger