• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Female protagonist mind control tier list

Feb 23, 2018
Tier list for games containing content where the female protagonist is the victim of Hypnosis/Mind control. Percentage is how much mind control is present ROUGHLY. Strongly welcome suggestions, especially games that are offsite or not labeled mind control that has it, no matter how little. C and Higher is Worth playing, D and lower if desperate/speed play once.

Recommendation of possession and drunk (female protagonist gets drunk/drugged and acts differently than normal) are also welcome. I dont like text based games with little/no pictures.

Untranslated games are also wanted.

All games are posted on f95zone unless stated otherwise.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2018
ioY has surreptitious mind-hacking, I'd classify it as mind-control.
Corrupted Saviors has a hypno route for characters you're corrupting.
The Lab Rats games are notably absent.
all three appear to be male protagonist. except maybe the first one? i may slip those into the bottom spoiler section unless im wrong. I want this tier list to focus on female player victim.

Last edited:

Spitefire46

Oct 24, 2021
Going Deeper has some interesting text only content.

It just released here. There currently isn't much content for the protagonist at all, but you can select either a male or female.

Voltage Flame

Jun 27, 2018
I would suggest Holy Knight Ricca if you don't mind the "Koikatu character creation" then you're definitely in for a treat. There are tons of cgs with primarily corruption content but some of them are
mind control/possession/drugged scenes.
Not gonna lie, it's quite a big game to download but if you trust your pc, it's a really good find!

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
Nice list

Does "The Company" have content where the player is the victim? I've only played a bit of it but seemed like you play the corruptor

Feb 23, 2018
Nice list

Does "The Company" have content where the player is the victim? I've only played a bit of it but seemed like you play the corruptor
yes, there are two situations that i remember, one where you try to dose johns drink while being submissive and one where john corrupts tala then tala doses you. (i forgot if her name is tala, its something like that)

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Nice list

Aside from content, iirc there's also MC-sub content with the mom/sis using the cat collar.

crap

Oct 8, 2017
I think Trap Quest fits this thread. There's a heavy focus on getting (involuntarily) sluttified / bimbofied, mentally and physically, with a few direct hypnosis/MC parts. You choose your starting gender, and it has many optional fetish toggles. Sadly, the game's engine drags it down a lot; the engine was very much not made for this sort of game.

I'd also recommend a few Japanese games, all by the same developer. First is Rei, the Drifter Girl, which has about 20-30% MC/hypno content. The gameplay is somewhat modified RPGMaker. I'd recommend some kind of machine translation tool (like mtool or textractor) for this.

Second is B-GROUND UNCHAINED. I know there was MC content, I just don't remember how much since I played it a long time ago. I think there's a lot, because it's tagged with both hypnosis and brainwashing on DLsite, and developers can only highlight a few tags on there. The game is a sort of top-down action RPG thing but made in RPGMaker so the gameplay is a bit lacking.

Lastly, there is . Practically everything in this game is some variety of MC, hypnosis, brainwashing, or possession. Highly unorthodox gameplay despite being made in RPGMaker. I don't think there's a thread for the game on this site, but I made a very partial MTL that should be enough to play the game - it was enough for me, anyway. Links are in the attached zip - the password is a secret. I also wrote a short guide.txt file, which is included in the folder with the game.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2018
I think Trap Quest fits this thread. There's a heavy focus on getting (involuntarily) sluttified / bimbofied, mentally and physically, with a few direct hypnosis/MC parts. You choose your starting gender, and it has many optional fetish toggles. Sadly, the game's engine drags it down a lot; the engine was very much not made for this sort of game.

I'd also recommend a few Japanese games, all by the same developer. First is Rei, the Drifter Girl, which has about 20-30% MC/hypno content. The gameplay is somewhat modified RPGMaker. I'd recommend some kind of machine translation tool (like mtool or textractor) for this.

Second is B-GROUND UNCHAINED. I know there was MC content, I just don't remember how much since I played it a long time ago. I think there's a lot, because it's tagged with both hypnosis and brainwashing on DLsite, and developers can only highlight a few tags on there. The game is a sort of top-down action RPG thing but made in RPGMaker so the gameplay is a bit lacking.

Lastly, there is . Practically everything in this game is some variety of MC, hypnosis, brainwashing, or possession. Highly unorthodox gameplay despite being made in RPGMaker. I don't think there's a thread for the game on this site, but I made a very partial MTL that should be enough to play the game - it was enough for me, anyway. Links are in the attached zip - the password is a secret. I also wrote a short guide.txt file, which is included in the folder with the game.
whats the password to the game in the zip? cant find it in your profile

IHaveNoClue666

May 15, 2020
Great list, out of the few I've played Defenestration and Succulence used my favoruite type of mind control (although in succulence it was too damn short). Is there any title you would recommend in particular for my tastes? The way the handled the corruption via MC (relatively slow) and the gradual loss of self inhibition was top tier.