Seeking Female Muscle Growth (FMG)

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
Hello.. as theirs no FMG tag for games. i was wondering if people might suggest games that involve Female Muscle Growth. i may compile a list of them if people are helpful enough. Thank you in advance

Reactions: mark777br

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello.. as theirs no FMG tag for games. i was wondering if people might suggest games that involve Female Muscle Growth. i may compile a list of them if people are helpful enough. Thank you in advance
FMG sounds like a very niche fetish (I've never heard of it). Would you please describe what FMG entails so that people can have a better idea what games to suggest?

Reactions: Domiek

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
FMG sounds like a very niche fetish (I've never heard of it). Would you please describe what FMG entails so that people can have a better idea what games to suggest?
Thank you for your time im sorry there was not enough detail. FMG stands for Female muscle growth as the name entails it involves females or futanari/herms muscles growing and becoming bigger and stronger. its often involves other growth such as height , breasts etc and sally connected with female/futa domination (futadom muscle growth being a fave of mine). im not sure how to father explain it myself maybe someone else will do so better then i have?

here are links to a few games i know about focused on the subject if you wish to research them. and two witch involve it i may update the op with descriptions of them if people wish. thank you

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@doomdoging1
If you don't mind text games, Corruption of Champions is the closest game I can think of.

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
There is Mass Attraction a Mass Effect Parody.

Sep 1, 2017

Well this guy plans to make one, but his deviantart is pretty quiet the last months which means he either really focus on his game or it's dead before it even left the alpha stage.

Magnusmagneto is already mentioned by you, but he plans to make even more games which is actually a big drawback right now. i think he works at around 3 games at once while also writing fmg stories including even voiced ones.
He also had personal problems regarding his fetish, but according to a blog on his deviantart he seems to make peace with it.

Here is a demo of his other big game project and he also wrote short stories which build up to this game., but too be honest don't get too exited with this guy.

This one is probaly the most promising of all games involving buff girls. Two short demos were already released and that artist is in general really reliable regarding his work.

They also have a very active discord which talks both about the game and basicly anything involving female muscles in general.

There are also a few games which only involve muscle girls without growth but you only asked for fmg.
I could search and list them too if you want.

So yeah i think i have basicly covered all big projects which were not mentioned yet in this thread.
Hell buff females in general is already a niche fetish, because a lot of people treat it as an attack on their masculinity.
Even outlines of abs muscles on girls seems to be already huge turnoff for many when you look at this site and others. For example a lot of people are bothered in that something unlimited game because the artist choose to put a bit more flesh on wonderwoman, superwoman and galatea on them which make them stand out compared to all the super model or well teenage builds of the rest of the cast.
Sometimes i have the feeling we muscle lovers are grouped up with scat, vore, guro, unbirth and other messed up fetishes fans which is why that magnus guy took over a half year break to deal with it.
Personally i would put us on the same level as furries, futa or oversized breast/ass lovers.

Balthasar_69

Feb 22, 2018
I think BoB is the closest i think of. Theres a lot of muscular females, starting with your sister. Its a sandbox game which allows you to go after the girls you prefer, so you can surely go for the musculars only, but maybe try out other fetishes too.

Reactions: EpicLust
Sep 1, 2017

Okay i love it when people prove me wrong when i'm acting complety melodramatic.

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
interesting fought that was basically dead.... now i have to wait for someone to upload it or the official release

Last edited:
Reactions: speeder92

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
Thank you for your time im sorry there was not enough detail. FMG stands for Female muscle growth as the name entails it involves females or futanari/herms muscles growing and becoming bigger and stronger. its often involves other growth such as height , breasts etc and sally connected with female/futa domination (futadom muscle growth being a fave of mine). im not sure how to father explain it myself maybe someone else will do so better then i have?

here are links to a few games i know about focused on the subject if you wish to research them. and two witch involve it i may update the op with descriptions of them if people wish. thank you

Seems cool to me. Basically it boils down to customizable/transformable characters, which as far as I've seen over a few months is an issue here, due to demanding graphics. Too bad they don't make adult games of the class of GTA or (put your fav heavy-duty game here). And strangely enough, basic comics-style 3dcgs are a similar size - some 3Gb yet inside is uncomparably less..

Sep 1, 2017

Games with female muscle woman are already a rarity but i'm surprised someone is actually creating one with growth.

D

Deleted member 451676

I'm not sure if it counts. But allows you to transform the girls into being quite muscular.

Reactions: ashoot
Sep 1, 2017

This time he has released a downloadable public playable demo. Of course it's still all super alpha and only your upper arm and shoulder get trained in that demo unlike the teaser which shows her whole upper body got buff.
A patreon only vesion without sports bra is mentioned but it's far too to early in development for me to pledge something.

Sep 1, 2017
Looks like life sim got a mostly technical update released for backers.

New art is mentioned too and has been posted for free on his patreon.

Shows your gf in her various stages of bulking up first then various comparison pics between the pc and your gf and finally a short god hood ascension. (ever hit the gym hard enough to archive the divinity?)

Next content update is supposed to be about the stamina stat which is nearly useless right now.

Reactions: waldo1

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
Looks like life sim got a mostly technical update released for backers.

New art is mentioned too and has been posted for free on his patreon.

Shows your gf in her various stages of bulking up first then various comparison pics between the pc and your gf and finally a short god hood ascension. (ever hit the gym hard enough to archive the divinity?)

Next content update is supposed to be about the stamina stat which is nearly useless right now.
got a copy?