steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
now what we need is a gallery unlocker or a save with all the scenes unlocked
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\TAD _ Side B\Feline Fantasies

Load save from slot 3, return to main menu, open gallery from there.

No need to replace AutoSave.dat if you already have one. The game just needs the gallery unlock flag from the autosave to unlock the gallery option in main menu for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
If you could look and let me know, I'd appreciate it. :) It sounds like an amusing story- if nothing else... Lol
It's called "That's Why I Assault Ren" by Hiroyuki/Jishou Seijunha. It's not a H-doujin, just a short comedy doujin about an extra-perverse Shiki explaining why he's a lolicon. "A cat is fine too" is just the punchline.

draggon1

Apr 16, 2020
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\TAD _ Side B\Feline Fantasies

Load save from slot 3, return to main menu, open gallery from there.

No need to replace AutoSave.dat if you already have one. The game just needs the gallery unlock flag from the autosave to unlock the gallery option in main menu for whatever reason.
Thx mate

eyvgbhunijmwk

Jun 16, 2021
Aright something is going on. This is the second game to focus on fucking feral felines in like 2 week. Im not complaining but very odd timing

Raizan00

Jul 12, 2019
Aright something is going on. This is the second game to focus on fucking feral felines in like 2 week. Im not complaining but very odd timing
I mentioned this game in a thread about Feraline. Maybe because of that people remembered that this one exists. After all Feline Fantasies ain't a new game.

May 10, 2019
Oh gosh, somebody actually uploaded my game on to F95zone? I feel oddly flattered. Thanks for all the wonderful memes in the comments, made my day. I uhm... hope y'all appreciate what I created? XD
There's not enough people who make funny, entertaining and otherwise good games with niche and nice fetishes. Thank you

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes