Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
I haven't played the latest version but from what I've read it's in an awkward state right now as the dev is transitioning to UE5 which meant he had to disable some things such as quests until he could transfer them properly over to UE5. This version, from previous patch notes, seems like more of an example of how the swamp area would be and so all of the content for this particular version is centered around that. From what Slaen (the developer) has stated earlier it also seems like he's still in the process of tuning how spawning works as well which would explain why the game is comparably more sparse than previous versions.
Is it possible to download previous versions somewhere?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Is it possible to download previous versions somewhere?
If the links posted here on previous pages have expired, and all the old links publicly posted at patreon have expired then I wouldn't know where else to check. There may be some old links floating around somewhere but I'm afraid I wouldn't know where to look.

Wankah

Apr 16, 2024
Here's some more suggestions and ideas and what-have-yous.

*Will you please add in options for glowing tattoos, glowing tongue, and glowing veins? On the subject of unnatural features, I suggest that you make them something to acquired in the game world, mutations of a sort. Environment does affect biology, and all that.

*A way around the clothes problem is for you to have them break or shatter when the player gets too large. At this point the player would rely on stats and weapons accumulated thus far. It'd certainly be an interesting alternative playstyle if nothing else, to rely on you flesh and weapons like a barbarian.

*There's this one fallout 4 mod called CROSS_Halo( ), it's design makes clipping a non-issue! As you've cited Skyrim as one of the inspirations for this game, I'd also suggest that you design something similar to Dragon Aspect from TES 5, too. I'm pointing these two things out because they're both things that can designed without touching the player model and because I think that they're cool.

*Do you plan on implementing followers into the game? Skyrim had them, but they were indistinct and uninteresting because they lacked firmly held opinions and beliefs. CoC didn't have them possibly because coding limitations or because the player could crush anything at and past a certain threshold. I can't speak on Fable, I haven't played it. What I'm getting at here is that, if you do indeed decide to implement followers, make one of them a clone the player. I once read an article of scientist speaking on what cloning a human would actually yield, and he(she? I cannot remember) said that the body would be replicated, but the mind would not. I think that that would be interesting indeed to explore... or that you just duplicate yourself for extra firepower, you decide.

Well, I've failed to keep it short. You've mentioned werewolves in you previous post, and I certainly have a lot to say to you about werewolves, and I will in a later post. Have a fabulous day!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes