• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Feedback: Wrote a prelude to a story - thoughts?

MagiLord

Aug 25, 2018
I've been trying to write something for a while. Mostly SFW stuff, but I dabble every now and then in NSFW. A couple of hours ago, I finished the first draft of a story.

It is a fairly straightforward story, with known tropes and clichés. It's probably going to have the run-of-the-mill, Incest, Domination, Pregnancy, Harem, Anal, Rape, some demonic powers and stuff in a school setting... if I decide to pursue this specific idea.
Since I have no experience in coding, and my area is mostly writing, I've considered using twine. (Levels of violence both physical and verbal are currently under review).

I'll attach my draft in a PDF, if any of you decides to give it a read, let me know what you think.
View attachment Unnamed - Incubus story.pdf I hate to let the teacher in me get the better of me, but if you do read it and you do decide to comment. Please consider the following.
1) What did the draft lack? How could it be improved?
2) What did you like about the draft? Does the story appeal to you?

P.S: There are some formatting choices in the draft that correspond to twine language and/or possible "decisions".