• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

PT.

Jul 28, 2021
how to save the game i died from an opponent but i cut off his or her head but she killed me and then i had to play from the start. how to save
You can save by go to bed and then interact with it you get an option to save. It around first and second level of dungeon. Remember all of bed have their own risk.

The bed with crow statue will guarantee first save but after you have to do coin toss, and if fail the strong enemy will fight you, if you defeat it you have unlimit save.

And the second bed is at very end of game, after you interact you have to watch cut scene and in the end you have to fight strong enemy, if you defeat it you also get unlimit save.

And other bed didn't mention here is bed that always force to do coin toss, and if fail a random enemy in that room will fight you, but if you kill all of enemy in that room you can get unlimit save without worry after.

terterterterter

Sep 24, 2018
You can save by go to bed and then interact with it you get an option to save. It around first and second level of dungeon. Remember all of bed have their own risk.

The bed with crow statue will guarantee first save but after you have to do coin toss, and if fail the strong enemy will fight you, if you defeat it you have unlimit save.

And the second bed is at very end of game, after you interact you have to watch cut scene and in the end you have to fight strong enemy, if you defeat it you also get unlimit save.

And other bed didn't mention here is bed that always force to do coin toss, and if fail a random enemy in that room will fight you, but if you kill all of enemy in that room you can get unlimit save without worry after.
By second bed, do you mean the one in the Tower of Endless? It's a free save spot as long as you sleep in Present Ma'habre, sleeping in Past Ma'habre means you get the Dream sequence

Additionally, you can use Books of Enlightenment to save, which you are guaranteed to get in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and also via

PT.

Jul 28, 2021
By second bed, do you mean the one in the Tower of Endless? It's a free save spot as long as you sleep in Present Ma'habre, sleeping in Past Ma'habre means you get the Dream sequence

Additionally, you can use Books of Enlightenment to save, which you are guaranteed to get in
and also via
Oh right, I forgot that.

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
I hope the author will update this first part, I’m waiting for him to finish it:rolleyes:
What do you mean? This game is already finished. I don't think it's gonna get more updates unless the dev adds more lore content to his second game. In that case he might add more content in the Hall of Gods in the first game but that's it.

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
What do you mean? This game is already finished. I don't think it's gonna get more updates unless the dev adds more lore content to his second game. In that case he might add more content in the Hall of Gods in the first game but that's it.
Well, usually it comes out in the final version, but here the release 1.4.1
I think there will be something possible, not yet official~

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
It's strange that people don't post modified versions.
with replayers and there are global mods for bosses.
A patch wouldn't hurt ~ it's available for a fee. and in 1.4.1 there are bugs, for example, if you go to the left of the entrance to the main gate and click the action key, a satellite will join

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes