VN Ren'Py Fates Collide [v0.4b] [KatanaVN]

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
The main reason for the rework is plotholes so I would say it makes sense to do, it's not only increasing quality but it means a better, more coherrent story going forward.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I care about Eiko. A jerkass with a bit of a heart of gold (which is what I think the dev was going with her) is interesting, at least to me. Even as she is now, pre-rework, she is still way more interesting than the super shy brunette girl. She is by far the least interesting character so far.

Oh well, I hope that at least the dev doesn't change Eiko's looks.

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
I care about Eiko. A jerkass with a bit of a heart of gold (which is what I think the dev was going with her) is interesting, at least to me. Even as she is now, pre-rework, she is still way more interesting than the super shy brunette girl. She is by far the least interesting character so far.

Looks aren't part of the rework apart from making some appearences consistent (eg two Avis models are in game so chaning the old one to new). This goes for the mc as well, the hair will be changed to the new one.

Reactions: Bucketbot89

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
would been easier just to remove her, there is already enough character anyway, I don't even know who she is:whistle:
That's the point, you don't know who she is because of the lack of her in previous updates. Plus the plotholes with and without her are being fixed, that's essential for the story going forward imo.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
That's the point, you don't know who she is because of the lack of her in previous updates. Plus the plotholes with and without her are being fixed, that's essential for the story going forward imo.
so the point of, if she just simply removed, and we won't even notice it not stand? :LOL:
Not that I care that much it's not my money away. :ROFLMAO:

Whatever, may be next year there will be something to worth again about this VN , until then bye, have fun guys;)(y)

• Angry
Reactions: ForrestFuller

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
so the point of, if she just simply removed, and we won't even notice it not stand? :LOL:
Not that I care that much it's not my money away. :ROFLMAO:

Whatever, may be next year there will be something to worth again about this VN , until then bye, have fun guys;)(y)
Removing her wouldn't fix the plotholes and would create more so that would be worse for the story going forward. It could also compromise whatever future storylines the dev has.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
would been easier just to remove her, there is already enough character anyway, I don't even know who she is:whistle:
That is an alternative option and it makes sense. Another is just fix the issues with her going forward. However the Dev feels there are a lot of errors that need fixing as well. The issues mentioned don't bother me in the slightest but it's the Devs game so its up to them.

What's done is done or being done lol.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
From my experience in this site, the more early stage of the game got remake the easier for the game to be abandoned.
I think all developer need to learn that their game sometimes can't be prefect, they need to embrace there are some problems or the game will never be finished, let's just hope this game will not like the other abandoned games at the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonW123

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

yeah while Eiko isnt my favorite or near the top of my list or anything. I do think Eiko is the most interesting character in the game at least to me.

Reactions: Bucketbot89

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is it possible to close the route of any of the LIs? With Koko I have 0 points out of 52 possible and it tells me that the route is still open, with Avi I have -1 out of 61 possible and it isn't closed either, likewise with Valentina I have -10 out of 24 points and it tells me that the route is open. With Eiko -1 of 12, with Levy -1 of 23 and with Raiko 2 of 51 and all of them also have their routes open.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rocky the Hardplace

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Is it possible to close the route of any of the LIs? With Koko I have 0 points out of 52 possible and it tells me that the route is still open, with Avi I have -1 out of 61 possible and it isn't closed either, likewise with Valentina I have -10 out of 24 points and it tells me that the route is open. With Eiko -1 of 12, with Levy -1 of 23 and with Raiko 2 of 51 and all of them also have their routes open.
it depends what you mean by close. If you mean where they disappear from the story I highly doubt it. But if you mean just not being able to advance more than friends im sure I have yet to try it myself as I have a save for every girl. But I assume it will be the classic you just dont get a scene with them if not enough points but weird how it says their path is still open if that is the case so idk.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
it depends what you mean by close. If you mean where they disappear from the story I highly doubt it. But if you mean just not being able to advance more than friends im sure I have yet to try it myself as I have a save for every girl. But I assume it will be the classic you just dont get a scene with them if not enough points but weird how it says their path is still open if that is the case so idk.
I suppose by route that the game means romance. Actually the only one I've given points to is Serena (27 out of 28, I don't know where I lost that point), so it seemed to me that I should have closed any possibility of romance with the rest of the LIs, but apparently that's not the case.

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes