bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated OP with v0.36b PC and v0.36a MAC.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
I think Ghorza route got updated, so thats great
Yea it did but it seems that is also messed up the game since i can't go down other routes since the commander will be replaced with ghorza on every route even with a complete fresh install.

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
I've been backing him for a while now, at least a year, and I'm thinking about dropping him cause the updates are so anemic. Like, I love what's going on, but I'm having a hard time justifying the updates when other Paetron creators of adult games are doing so much more.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
I've been backing him for a while now, at least a year, and I'm thinking about dropping him cause the updates are so anemic. Like, I love what's going on, but I'm having a hard time justifying the updates when other Paetron creators of adult games are doing so much more.
My guess is the updates are slow because he only has 1 artist but it does keep the art consistent otherwise you get a shitfest like Legen of Queen Opalla Origins where the makers uses several artist some of which are good but also at least 1 has really weird and pretty bad art.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also next update is Lady Death romance route

My guess is the updates are slow because he only has 1 artist but it does keep the art consistent otherwise you get a shitfest like Legen of Queen Opalla Origins where the makers uses several artist some of which are good but also at least 1 has really weird and pretty bad art.
This. Hate what happened to Roundscape Andorevia, game pretty much has the whole Tumblr/DeviantArt nsfw artist community doing art for it. Ruins the immersion, doesn't feel like a game but like you're browsing rule34 with RPGmaker.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also next update is Lady Death romance route

This. Hate what happened to Roundscape Andorevia, game pretty much has the whole Tumblr/DeviantArt nsfw artist community doing art for it. Ruins the immersion, doesn't feel like a game but like you're browsing rule34 with RPGmaker.
But still, those arts are hot nonetheless, even though aren't from one single artist/single team.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The only time I tried anything with Lady Death was wayyyy back when the only options were to live or stay with her in death.

I stayed, it was a nice ending and Death is awesome.

It's nice she got some attention and an actual romance ark. All in all it's probably my favourite too. I thought it was going to be all sex based from her earlier interactions but the longer it goes on the better that ark gets.

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes