セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
@gears yup.
TFOI 0.35b
WIN:
MAC:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Miriam Mind Break route and Ghorza route have won latest poll and I will be updating this routes next month.
updated op thanks.

• Sad
Reactions: monroe

pearlo

May 21, 2018
Updating 7zip did the trick, thx!
Apparently you have to update software more than once a decade...

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
This game is written in TyrannoBuilder, not ren'py... so... you're probably out of luck on getting a console/cheats. I've also taken a look at it under the covers, and a lot of the stuff you would expect to be stored in variables kind of aren't.

I've been since 0.34, looking at the disassembled projects, and modding it a bit the way I think it should flow. But, it's slow going. (I'm looking at it as a phased project to go from way it is now -> better flowing English and reduced redundancy in terms of a lot of the script layout -> potentially a Ren'py port.) Not sure if anyone would actually be interested.
Go for it!

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
guys i downloaded the mega link in the first post in the first page for win it says V0.35b but when i play game says this Pic

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
guys i downloaded the mega link in the first post in the first page for win it says V0.35b but when i play game says this Pic
That's because Winterlook just writes "End of build version whatever" when he's stopped writing. So the "keep the dwarf slave" story line was last updated 29-ish versions ago.

Reactions: gartal

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
I know the Mac download is an .rar file. Can someone help me understand how I can run this download? Every time I try Unarchiver can't unpack it fully I think and I can't run it via an app. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
That's because Winterlook just writes "End of build version whatever" when he's stopped writing. So the "keep the dwarf slave" story line was last updated 29-ish versions ago.
well that happens when i'm in sandy's route in the palace bedroom in 2nd day and i can't finish walkthrought for sandy or other npc's

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
well that happens when i'm in sandy's route in the palace bedroom in 2nd day and i can't finish walkthrought for sandy or other npc's
That's where Sandy's story ends: either with doggy or cunnilingus depending on if you used Red or Blue. It even says that in the walkthrough. If you want to do the other NPCs you have to start over. I recommend making a save when Sandy brings you your first drink and you can ask her for her company. That's the first choice that actually affects anything.

Reactions: gartal

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
That's where Sandy's story ends: either with doggy or cunnilingus depending on if you used Red or Blue. It even says that in the walkthrough. If you want to do the other NPCs you have to start over. I recommend making a save when Sandy brings you your first drink and you can ask her for her company. That's the first choice that actually affects anything.
thanks for the help

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
was playing the sandy MB route at the start of the game but in the castle I got the vanilla route ending
Hmm, same thing happened to me. Used red on Sandy, cummed outside and decided to close the door during anal with her but at the ball in castle I also got a vanilla dialogue and cunnilingus... Started a fresh game so old save compatibility shouldn't be an issue.

Edit: Tried cumming inside her and having the door open but still the same result. Either it's impossible to get the dominant version after the dance now or the problem lies with some other variable.

gusxxx

Nov 28, 2017
This game is written in TyrannoBuilder, not ren'py... so... you're probably out of luck on getting a console/cheats. I've also taken a look at it under the covers, and a lot of the stuff you would expect to be stored in variables kind of aren't.

I've been since 0.34, looking at the disassembled projects, and modding it a bit the way I think it should flow. But, it's slow going. (I'm looking at it as a phased project to go from way it is now -> better flowing English and reduced redundancy in terms of a lot of the script layout -> potentially a Ren'py port.) Not sure if anyone would actually be interested.
Yes I'd like that! As everyone in this thread probably has noticed the mac version of this game is not reliable, so renpy would help with that as well

gusxxx

Nov 28, 2017
Downloaded the Mac version, however I can't seem to find an executable that will work for the mac. I've attached what my download looks like, so feel free to tell me I'm blind
It is the TFOI 0.35.exe at the bottom of the list, it looks like a compressed file, you have to use Wine to open it, but I found bugs, missing scenes or sprites after doing that.

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
It is the TFOI 0.35.exe at the bottom of the list, it looks like a compressed file, you have to use Wine to open it, but I found bugs, missing scenes or sprites after doing that.
Well damn. I've never gotten a great handle on Wine. Guess I'll have to use my shitty Windows laptop to play this game.

Jun 27, 2017
How can I achieve third scene with aunt?
This version may be bugged because I tried 4 times and still doesn't had that scene lol

Aug 26, 2016
Would I be correct in guessing that the mother is called Miriam now and the Aunt is called Beatrice to get around patreon's dumbfuck rules or am I wrong about this?

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes