4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Games like this really confuse me; it seems to have enough effort behind it to the point of looking good, but the screenshots give me the impression that they just took an artist CG set and cobbled everything else around it. Also, why bother with RPGM if you're going for a VN approach anyway?

That said, I quite like this Raikou. I have issues with Raita's proportions for his more mature characters, and the official artwork look more like a pair of distended balloons on top of matchsticks. Which is weird, because usually I love the juxtaposition of a slender frame with a pair of bazonggas.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Never thought this gonna get an english release anytime soon. I am glad though. Even MTL is fine for me to play this. Thanks uploader kun. Gonna do a 2nd rerun on this version. Played the jp version texthooker when it first released. :)

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Oh boy oh wow been hoping for ages this one would get translated! WOO!

(Yes I know partly MTL but at this point I got zero fucks to give)

zoid13

Feb 9, 2018
played this when it was back there's only Scathach and Bryn H-scene I think, didn't remember how long was that again, wow.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
This actually one of the more popular Fate series 'unofficial' fan game. I heard about this one a while back. Totally forgot about it until I saw this on the latest games. Will try this one, cheers.

Reactions: APonderingWhat

May 6, 2017
Oh, its the fate timeline where you can make the servant pregnant
I thought it never gonna be translate or at least edited translation
What a welcome suprise

Btw, eventhough this is fan game, Empire of dirt is canon since nasu himself approve of it

croPath

May 10, 2017
Hah, starting from a humble eroge vn to a critically acclaimed anime/mobile game then back to an eroge vn. We've finally gone full circle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah it started with a couple of breakout games set in the universe and then got sold out everywhere and completely got gutted and turned into a souless gacha cash grab to the point that anything after the first few games isn't even fate. And it wasn't an eroge just an adult VN big difference. Hell all it had was like 3 scenes and 1 route was cut because the devs feared it was too controversial so they reused random childhood friend girl for that route(Sakura). Shit like grand order is why i gave up hope that we will get a Ilya true end route edition finally.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Hah, starting from a humble eroge vn to a critically acclaimed anime/mobile game then back to an eroge vn. We've finally gone full circle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We didn't this has nothing to do with Type-Moon or Nasu. Apparently the dude doing this got approval for it, though. That is all. T-M is way too busy shoveling cash from the first part of their fucking console (switch and ps4) remake of tsukihime in japan, atm. So this will all we will ever gonna get, so enjoy that for what it's worth, boys!

Reactions: SkyRanger and Sef
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes