• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
This motion capture suit thing he's been doing lately looks a bit uncanny to me. They almost look like animated action figurines or something. It seems completely unnatural. Like that animation with Jack where she's walking around in the beginning. It's just fuckin weird to me. :censored:
Maybe he doesn't clean up the data enough, Leons hands kinda freak out while holding the gun or maybe he's just excited.

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
Jungle Island Hour 3 Render Previews (BTS)

Last hour of the first day on the island. The last sex scene in the first part of this series. After this there some minor dialogue and outro which i still need to do before voicing. The rest of the project is 90% done for voicing so i'll likely start yeeting some actual render previews around late january early february of next year. After finishing everything for voicing I'm gonna finish that Sheva bdsm animation around january. The voicing is already done for that clip so expect more previews of that soon. Oh also Lara doesnt have the proper material setup in this scene yet hence the dry skin.

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
Jungle Island Hour 2 Intro Anim Preview (BTS)

So one more preview before christmas. Still on schedule to have this whole banger ready for voicing by january. The nettles in the whip idea was by gifdoozer. Ngl i do like it and ill likely keep it in the final version.

: :

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
Fatcat
Jungle Island Voicing Preview Full Video

So i wasnt sure whether to share the voicing preview for this project since it has alot of jank. Many parts might not make much sense but here it is. As jank as it is im highly confident it is a good base to start chipping away piece by piece. This will just take many months to fully finish out. I think i have a fully fletched solution to clean the mocap data so that theres 0 unnatural twitching in the final version. It includes baking the mocap data onto the characters and smoothing out the keyframes but it requires setting the mocap motion for the whole part aka blend file before baking. Also if i dont want to repeat the work i need to be sure its the mocap data i want to go with.

I'll likely be re-doing the dialogue parts mocap data over to fully match with the voicing of the characters. Also things like running I need to figure either to somehow do realistically, remove or have camera angles do the magic.

The preview is also missing the outro. It doesnt have any voicing but its roughly 2-3 minutes long where the gang walk back into the bunker complex and they go to their rooms and episode one ends. That'll likely be the last thing i'll be doing for this project.

Some of the VA:s have already done their voicing for this project but im waiting for them all to be done and working on 3 other projects in the meanwhile. One of those is the sheva animation which is STILL RENDERING... by all counts it should be done in about 3-4 days if there arent any glaring flaws i've somehow missed. I also accepted a sponsorship deal for a 30 or so second animation and the third one is a lara x ada project that i plan on finishing early this year. Expect a release and more previews of those soon.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added
- both bitrates

1.gif

I wonder who did the mocap for all of this :pstill a bit raw imo
ngl tho, I know fatcat is always been like this, but those rape vids are a bit too much for my tastes

Last edited:

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Why does it looks so rigid? Shouldn't mocap do the opposite?
I think it depends on a suit itself, sensors, etc + for AAA gamedev it's usually much more expensive equipment in general and more people doing the polishing and stuff + they don't do Blender, maybe it's easier in Maya. I only seen good mocap from Drills3D so far, soo idk, maybe he will learn, bcs now it feels like regular animating would've been better

Reactions: Edmundur
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes