• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Fat Sluts on the Sun [Final] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, they also show you how to have sex with fat girls in it. They show you the secrets like tossing out a layer of flower first to find the wet spot and the pockets/flaps you can warm tv dinners and pieces of chicken for later.
Flower huh? Would that be roses? If you're going to insult a fat person don't look stupid doing it I always say.

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
Flower huh? Would that be roses? If you're going to insult a fat person don't look stupid doing it I always say.
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings kid. I usually tap away at the forum with a thumb while on the can. I'm so sorry my one thumb toilet time didn't catch the auto-correct for you my beautiful, fragile emotional little porcelain doll.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
It would have been more interesting if it had more content than the usual 1-2-3 options again. However, this short game delivers what it promises (Click4Fuck) unlike a certain Don Milking dev with its DF psychedelic game.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes