VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Fat Saga [Feodosiy]

1. 1.00 star(s)

GemKiller

Only one scene, and none of your choices do anything. The multiple tags are just straight lies. It's not worth spending time with him unless you're looking for a weird scene that ends in something damn quick. It's really frustrating because I like some stickers and the art looks good enough.
    As a result, this fugitive game is a waste of time. Literally nothing happened except for a small scene at the end. This art looks good, but literally nothing happens. I think it was an attempt at a joke, but the jokes led to disappointing games.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Ximpactor

This is such a bait game, waste of time. Literally nothing happens apart from a small scene at the end. The art looks fairly good, however literally nothing happens. I guess this was an attempt at a joke but jokes lead to dissapointing games.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

pewpew37

Literally only one scene, and none of your choices do anything. Multiple tags are just straight lies. Not worth anyone's time unless you are looking for a single blowjob scene with a quick fuck at the end. Really disappointing as I like some of the tags and the art seemed decent enough.