Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Reason this game is fucking shit...

1. Fucking SLOW this game needs either faster dialogue skipping or needs to tone the inner monologue shit the FUCK down holy fucking shit...

2. Controls rank from JANKY as SHIT to utter crap holy god this needs to be fixed badly.... Like BADLY...

3. The Main Character is a straight up cunt to the point she is legit a turn off for me to play this game she isn't even the kinda cunt you wish to see get brutally raped and mind broken it's the kind you wish ends up dead found naked in a dumpster on a hot summer day with her teeth smashed out and severely beaten her finger nails removed and cigarette burns in her skin I legit turned the game off I couldn't take anther second of this bitch she was so annoying and actually made me want to uninstall your game so good job on that.

4. I could tell from the first 3 minutes this game would have nothing to show for the what I knew was gonna be the long and tedious slog that was to play this game and guess what from what I read I was god damn correct.

Pretty much you got a shit ton of work to do if you want people to not drop this game in the first 5 minutes..

Reactions: g22

senpaiggss

Donor
Oct 10, 2017
this game is extremely slow, although the renders are really good but damn it slow i stopped playing at the gas station , will try to finish it when i have more time , but good idea overall

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Can't find place to sleep at night...no hotel!!...clothing shop closed!!...can't do it at all...:':)':)'(
When you say no hotel, do you mean you can't find it?

you have to do this in te following order

try your house -> get chased away (bottom left of map)
Try the Hotel -> fail to get a room (top right of map)
Go to the clothing store -> Hide (middle left of map)

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
The bit that annoyed me the most are
1)Death by being run over. Which is compounded by the number of NPC and lampposts that block the pathways and also the hit boxes on the cars are al ot bigger than the sprites

DGS600

Nov 11, 2017
When you say no hotel, do you mean you can't find it?

you have to do this in te following order

try your house -> get chased away (bottom left of map)
Try the Hotel -> fail to get a room (top right of map)
Go to the clothing store -> Hide (middle left of map)
How to hide ???.... please...:hushedface:

X_RAVEN_X

Sep 24, 2017
I was at the hotel, I was with Dick and I was at the house. When I enter the clothes shop I can not control Monika anymore. Whether with the mouse or the arrow keys.

Google English

jimmys

Oct 10, 2016
First of all i want to congratulate the devenloper of the game , as it seems like the guy ( or girl? ) spent A LOT of time to produce the game and experience with a not so familiar game engine!!! From my point of view as a player of quite some games i decided to create 2 projects so far (not complete) and i have to say that 5 min gameplay may need 5 hours of work sometimes. Some Points: 1) The bad/good thing about the much commented "slow" gameplay is that you have a game that does not end in 15min like most do..... 2) This goes to the devenloper for future releases as an opinion, some scenes (like gym scene etc) could be done with less renders which means more focus in other scenes... 3) The process of "corruption" is quite well... 4) As a player i would like to see not all sex scenes to be forced sex 5) Photoshooting scenes are great and easy to create as the storyline is simple usually so the "bitch" may want to do photoshoots again ;) Anyway thx for thw game man ( or girl )...

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
I really would like people to stop calling it a game. It is not, this is a Virtual Novel without any branching/choices.

Pulver

Aug 7, 2016
I liked it. A bit slow with the driving (as mentioned by others) and some NPC movement (when you have to watch some NPC or Monica walk slowly without controlling them). Really liked all the characters and how Monica is portrayed as a cruel bitch (especially in the treatment of her maid). Nice setup for her downfall. Also like how you flipped the tables on her in this first episode. She ended up being who she loathed in the beginning. It would be poetic justice if she got the task to clean the spot on the carpet that she herself created :).

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Hi... I'm stuck : what to do after avoiding the rape at cheap hotel and loosing her red dress ? "How to dress up as required"? Thx

bossy

Oct 28, 2017
Go to the up of the gas station room, then go to Fred, ask him. After go to gas station, walk around, wait for Monica reply about searching for the saleswoman. Go to the colored counter and break the wine bottle.
i cant go to the station ... i cant enter the second time

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes