• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Here my save file

we already have monica lesbian sex scene in this update, and a month ago we also had monica double bj scene

in bitch path we can earn food by washing dish at shiny hole bar, in future monica can work as a stripper, and in good path the only way monica can earn food is to buying kebab or buy food at gas station or eat at the kitchen in monica house when betty is away to the gym
Ok then there is a other good path i'm talking about.
When she was nice to everybody and due to this now goes bad but is still a nice person.
So she gets corrupted but is still a nice person.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
off course victoria ask dick to not abandon monica case so she can gain 5 grand each week from monica, and melanie ask monica what business monica with victoria since she found out that victoria is a sadist, with these update we all know if we treat melanie nice she can be a good friend of monica and she will not take advantage of her the only reason melanie want to help monica is because her career path and her kindness heart but in fallen route / bitch route she want to take control of monica

and biff the only reason biff want to keep monica is her likeness with monica buckfett, and want to use her face or her body to his business, in this game no one care / love monica other than her ex-secretary
You absolutely got it ;)

rich250680

Mar 22, 2018
The walkthrough on Decent Monkey website.

Do you go through it from top to bottom or is it all mixed up?
I think a step by step walkthrough like there is for episode 1 is better.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
The walkthrough on Decent Monkey website.

Do you go through it from top to bottom or is it all mixed up?
I think a step by step walkthrough like there is for episode 1 is better.
Thx for the flowers ;) The walkthrough was a lot of work.
The problem is, while Ep1 was more or less linear, in Ep2 there are different branches and possible paths. So, you need to find out, what you wanna play. DecentMonkeys walkthrough gives you hints on how to progress with the main story line.

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
As before, excellent renders and animation clips, Melanie is beautiful as much as Monica, but one thing, I don't like styling of Monica's pussy. For me it looks a bit like a black hole on Monica's body. It doesn't look good, something unnatural on such beautiful body. For Monica, who only very rarely had sex before, her slit should look somehow tight and lovely, not a broad black hole, brrr. In this aspect, the developer did not try to find better. Maybe in next updates this could be improved? I would wish that, because the game is really good.

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
unfortunatelly havent saved in police station to check the rest of the options. can someone tell me what happens if she choose to stay and fuck pets or if she asks more time to think?

Zoidberg99

Oct 19, 2018
I'm on day two when I'm supposed to go to the gym, but can't. I have the business suit on, but I don't feel like going out. I assume I'd need to eat first but Monica won't do it herself, and Julia still scrubbing the carpet upstairs and if I choose to talk to her she just begs and says she's going to clean it. How can I progress from here? Thanks for any tips. ;)

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes