deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Monica is also model,don't forget she was the Boss on her company,so that's mean before to start to be a Boss,she was a model and in future she start to be a Boss,also don't you remember she was on the cover on the magazine - again Monica is also model and this mean she need to look like Melanie even more hot from her,because she is the Star in this game(the female protagonist) and i really hope this to change in future and she will start to look more hot from now!
Right, but she is older, one would assume, and I believe that her marriage to her husband had more to do with her job position than anything else. Bear in mind that I haven't played the game from the beginning in a few months, but that's how I remember it.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Right, but she is older, one would assume, and I believe that her marriage to her husband had more to do with her job position than anything else. Bear in mind that I haven't played the game from the beginning in a few months, but that's how I remember it.
Really,older? I don't thing only because she is married,she is old! You know some girls go married very young - i thing Monica is one of them,because she is on the same age like the other girls "Melanie,Rebecca,Stephanie,Victoria..." she is even more young from Betty! About her husband,we don't know anything for him - may be he leave her for another girl,may be they are in divorce - we don't know this for now,but Monica is not old like you say - Betty is old!

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Really,older? I don't thing only because she is married,she is old! You know some girls go married very young - i thing Monica is one of them,because she is on the same age like the other girls "Melanie,Rebecca,Stephanie,Victoria..." she is even more young from Betty! About her husband,we don't know anything for him - may be he leave her for another girl,may be they are in divorce - we don't know this for now,but Monica is not old like you say - Betty is old!
Ha, I wasn't implying old, but like early 30s maybe.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
German bug 0.3

Monica with Melanie about Dick
Two sentence untranslated

Alex and Monica
Photoshooting (Dress with Rose)
Untranslated

Biff and Monica
Conservation about more money (0 and .000) .

Customer Street (Painter)
One sentence untranslated

Gym
Rebecca one sentence untranslated
Monica one sentence untranslated
Monica and Fred and later aso Stephanie and Rebecca some sentence untranslated

Betty and Fred (sleeping room)
Some Untraanslated

Bar

Bar
Tällerwäscher (?normal is Tellerwäscher)

Bar
Joe, Ashlee some untranslated

Photoshooting
Alex,Melanie & Monica

yagami16

May 29, 2017
someone help?? I can't open my own saves. I get this error. " please use final location bla bla " . what does this mean? thnx

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
German bug 0.3

Monica with Melanie about Dick
Two sentence untranslated

Alex and Monica
Photoshooting (Dress with Rose)
Untranslated

Biff and Monica
Conservation about more money (0 and .000) .

Customer Street (Painter)
One sentence untranslated

Gym
Rebecca one sentence untranslated
Monica and Fred and later aso Stephanie and Rebecca some sentence untranslated

Betty and Fred (sleeping room)
Some Untraanslated

Bar

Bar
Tällerwäscher (?normal is Tellerwäscher)

Bar
Joe, Ashlee some untranslated
Thanks a lot, these lines were translated but I guess when implementing them back in the game, they were messed up. I informed the dev already. I am sure there will be a bug patch which will also fix that. :) I will translate them again if necessary.

Reactions: mikie

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Every NPCs (female or male) in this game are creep. Now i get it why Monica was a bitchy at first episode. I would be if i were her because there is no good person in that town. This is getting boring. The only interesting thing for me is Betty.. Yes she is creep just like any other npc. But she is so hot.
To think about it, every female npc is hotter than MC except street whores.
Positive things,
Great renders, great animations, super hot females.
Negative things,
Super creepy males, poor story, pole dance for 0,25$ (are you serious? I can't even buy a chewing gum to that money but she does pole dancing?)

Reactions: bosp
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes