Farmthis -- Redesigned

farmthis

Jul 18, 2018
Hey--Just saying hi, building up some post history.

I'm working on a CYOA/game titled "Redesigned." It's a WIP, but reasonably far along. (30,000 words/150 passages)
After writing an intro scene with a degree of branching, I'm now into the guts of the main game, working on code, tracking global variables, and fleshing out rooms and scenes.

Anyway. As for content. This is a fairly niche game that centers around a few fetishes.
Latex, rubber, sci-fi, predicament bondage/coerced compliance, insertions, anal, gags, sex machines, computer control, etc. etc. Trigger warning for some; there are non-consensual elements.

For the last year and a half I've been getting proficient at Blender, and over the coming weeks will be using it to illustrate important scenes.
For an example of the material I'm interested in writing/animating check out my pixiv and twitter presence:

What you will not find: Futa/furry/incest/loli/guro.

This game/story is somewhat on rails. But there are multiple ways to approach most situations. And (in time) your attitude will be tracked and the choices you make will have an effect later in the game. I will not include "gotcha" moments where, for example, if you forgot to pick up the magic lamp in chapter 2, you invariably get eaten by a giant scorpion in chapter 9. Fuck you, 1994 era King's Quest. You can proceed more or less regardless of your past choices, and only a few fairly obvious decisions might result in story dead-ends.

Still in an alpha state--After the intro there's a lot of dev notes and future plans taking up space in immersion-breaking writing styles.

Here's the link for anyone interested:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Welcome in this Great Community !!!
Rally good Luck for you project !!!!

Enjoy !!!!