• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
For a "Chapter 1" It still feels so much like a demo. Barely 5 minutes more of gameplay were added... :oops:

If this keeps on going at this progress rate, then there's no way I'll support them.

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
Thank you!

Anyone knows how to extract the pictures from this? I have no idea if I'm missing content.
I forgot if this one is packed in one exe file. If it is, you first need to extract it. If not, ignore Enigma.

You need Enigma Unpacker to extract the exe file.

Then MV Decrypter to decrypt images.

killablue

Apr 30, 2017
the password for cheat codes is cheater
found it in the commonevents.json file after extracting the exe, i had to look through files in the previous version of the game using the previous password provided by 8mes to find where the password is stored

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I cant seem to get the game running. I know its not my AV and I redownloaded it 3 times in case it was somehow getting corrupted. The .exe is there yet nothing happens when I try opening it, and the www folder is empty (not sure if it's supposed to be)

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
I cant seem to get the game running. I know its not my AV and I redownloaded it 3 times in case it was somehow getting corrupted. The .exe is there yet nothing happens when I try opening it, and the www folder is empty (not sure if it's supposed to be)
The folder supposed to be empty when you download , after it stores the saves there.
As for why isn't working try run in compatibility mode or as admin.

Reactions: Synergy_

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The folder supposed to be empty when you download , after it stores the saves there.
As for why isn't working try run in compatibility mode or as admin.
Have tried both to no avail. I'll keep messing around with it

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Have tried both to no avail. I'll keep messing around with it
Maybe try a unpacked version , not sure there's one although , but you can use latest for it.

lbooodl

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone know how to sneak into the house can't seem to figure out how to get to the second floor
Day 2 you could accept the quest to help 5 villagers.go to Amanda's house.Sophie will ask you to send the letter to Toby.Go find Marcus first,he is at the market tent.Give him the letter,he will invite you to peek Sophie that night.After this talk to Marcus again,you will learn "stealthiness" skill if you heave enough stamina.It can help you sneak in Amanda's room in day 3.

My question is i don't know how to spent time till the night in day 2,i go to bed and wake up day 3 morning,so i can't peek Sophie.And anyone knows what is the second skill and how to learn it?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes