TheGeeGees

Sep 6, 2018
Hi there.

I'm stuck on getting the letter of recommendation from Samantha. Every time I ask her she just tells me to do my job. I've done loads of teaching, and raised the education levels of all the girls to over 100, but it doesn't seem to have an effect. Can anyone let me know what I'm missing? Thanks

ShanStarborn

May 26, 2017
Hi there.

I'm stuck on getting the letter of recommendation from Samantha. Every time I ask her she just tells me to do my job. I've done loads of teaching, and raised the education levels of all the girls to over 100, but it doesn't seem to have an effect. Can anyone let me know what I'm missing? Thanks
Hi!
Please join Discord, bugs-report room. I'll check this issue and answer you there.
But first, did you go to Central square and trigger "become citizen" quest?

Last edited:

TheGeeGees

Sep 6, 2018
Hi!
Please join Discord, bugs-report room. I'll check this issue and answer you there.
But first, did you go to Central square and trigger "become citizen" quest?
Thanks for the reply -:I've triggered the quest and got the other two recommendations

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
Are the weapon and armor shops not implemented yet? Because I can only seem to be able to get into the clothes shop, and the one that sells candy and chocolate

Ussr111

Sep 13, 2021
my guess 0.5 is getting release next week cause it was release on patreon for the 5 dollar membership people

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i started the game but found myself stuck at a page where i could choose between 3 unimplemented zone ... i could play with my stats thought, it was not entertaining enough T_T

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes