Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.5] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes

lordylorder

Dec 30, 2019
Honestly, this place should have a seperate search tag for specific parodies of franchises once they get enough games for them, like ten or so.

Anyways, let's hope this doesn't die on the vine

Reactions: mrra

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
If this is one of those you can actually walk around to do tasks i would assume, it would be great if a sandbox/free play mode was added.
Free play/sandbox meaning you can pick which animatronic is on the map or all of them if your adventurous and roam around and try not to get spotted/caught if you want to take the hard to get approach. Or just stand there, i'm easy approach.

Course a percentage setting of which scene you are likely to get would be nice too.
But even better is once you are done with the scene you can continue where you got caught with a cooldown where you become invisible to the animatronics for a short period instead of getting insta-caught or sent back to the menu.

I'm just thinking if these FNAF games keep popping up, at least be a bit different and give us a bit more freedom.

Even if this mode was available from the start but you have to actually beat each night to unlock each corresponding character in each level to be available in free play mode.

Yeah it's a lot more work but i have the feeling that would be more welcomed then the current copy paste approach.

bobdole260

Jan 21, 2018
In this version I random things you can interact with but nothing happens like for example the bottom of the right window has an interaction button same with the stage on the curtain where frenni comes out of and again on stage with the right pillar midway up on the side on stage.

I found pizza, A fuze, a lizard thing, milk, and a pokerchip. No idea what any of them do...

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Taking bets on whether this one will actually get finished.
Also, holy lag, this is more demanding than many new games.
The game runs fine, it was just shitty newest drivers causing the problems. Fucking AMD.

Last edited:

disto

Apr 6, 2019
i get a bug where i can't play story mode, i get stuck at the first scene what do i do?:(

burn_account

Mar 20, 2020
I really really like this game so far, but I'm having a pretty big issue- I don't think the textures on any of the animatronics are loading, they're all pink silhouettes except for the eyes. I'm running the game through crossover, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Reactions: NJ
Mar 1, 2018
Played the first night, and then promptly gave up once I clipped through the floor and had to restart. Please add a 'skip dialogue' button.

The vent crawling speed is also way too slow.

Otherwise, this might end up being a good game.

Reactions: Chef Ramen

Forten

Jul 23, 2017
gonna be honest: theres too many of these fnaf sex games and all of them suck in the gameplay part.
so im not even gonna bother with this until someone writes me a comment saying the gameplay is at least decent
Decent and I would this is the best one of them all so far.

wahbast

Feb 11, 2020
your run speed is slow as hell, I have no idea how to avoid frenni on night 1's scripted blackout section at all, lots of lost meandering when trying to do the tasks the first time in arcade mode with no idea of where stuff is.
Complaints aside dev did make an effort to make the game be visually polished, and that he actually added in-game resolution options is sadly a miracle in unity games. IDK how long he can use the living tombstone music before getting sued or something LOL.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes