• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.5] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes
Jun 1, 2018
how often do updates for the arcade and storymode normally drop? just curious.
They used to drop monthly or so, when I found this game out sometimes it was biweekly. Sometimes they take two months. The real answer is when the devs get to it. They have enough to sustain the project because of their supporters, the rest is if devs are capable. From what I’ve seen, their team is small and they’re devs with intermediate lvl of experience, I wouldn’t say completely new devs.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
They used to drop monthly or so, when I found this game out sometimes it was biweekly. Sometimes they take two months. The real answer is when the devs get to it. They have enough to sustain the project because of their supporters, the rest is if devs are capable. From what I’ve seen, their team is small and they’re devs with intermediate lvl of experience, I wouldn’t say completely new devs.
that's actually very good news actually, the fact that they don't have a release schedule but still consistently offer new releases means they are giving each version the time they think appropiate instead of releasing only small updates to have something for each month or trying to rush the big updates. Honestly that's kinda refreshing.

Thanks!

Rhogog

Oct 26, 2022
Is there a way to keep Golden Frenni from speeding up normal Frenni's music timer at 4:00 AM?

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
Is there a way to keep Golden Frenni from speeding up normal Frenni's music timer at 4:00 AM?
unless you can find the flag that makes it happen then no it just happens it seems the devs did attempt to give the player time but it will sometimes happen instantly along with the blackout

Rhogog

Oct 26, 2022
unless you can find the flag that makes it happen then no it just happens it seems the devs did attempt to give the player time but it will sometimes happen instantly along with the blackout
I didn't mean anything cheat-wise, I just didn't know whether or not there was any interaction with Golden Frenni outside of unlocking her scenes, since you can see her one the cameras sometimes.

yellowshade

Jul 28, 2021
I didn't mean anything cheat-wise, I just didn't know whether or not there was any interaction with Golden Frenni outside of unlocking her scenes, since you can see her one the cameras sometimes.
Nope, but if you can find an efficient pattern, you can get most if not all the tasks done before the speed up happens. I personally recommend doing all the tasks closer to the front first and saving ones close to the office for last.

Reactions: JustAl

cls31219

Feb 8, 2018
I know the scanner is used to scan codes in the game but I have no idea where to find the codes. Does anybody know where to find them?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I know the scanner is used to scan codes in the game but I have no idea where to find the codes. Does anybody know where to find them?
Go to the bar section (where you refill the bottles behind a counter). There's a TV with a QR code on it, which you use the scanner on (once per night).

Reactions: JustAl

P3PS1MAN

Oct 23, 2023
Check at the end of the bar, past where you put the wine bottles and behind the register, above the locked door there should be a TV screen that has a QR code to scan with it

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes