Unreal Engine Abandoned Fap-Life [28-01-2019] [Likkezg]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
meh, rename it or not wont change a shit..

the super combine and the headcrabs , i doubt they where created from scratch as they are exactly the same as the original game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

probably ripped off.

that some serious black market shit in here... i m gonna wait and see what's happen if valve find out about this ...

as for the game, well, it look ok (thanks ripped stuff) , but controling Alyx (wich is one of the best female char in video games) just to get her raped by random shit.. nope.

but i wait and see, good luck

Nakna

Sep 6, 2017
Really good start! Look forward to more. Keep Quiet in the game though pls, Alyx is pretty played out.

aejotx

May 31, 2017
Oh wow, I was honestly expecting some SFM stuff with sfm 'quality' animations, but this is actually some pretty good shit. I look forward to updates.

Reactions: Scultonic

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Here I was thinking I could save $20 at gamestop... but this is definitely not the half-life I thought it was lol

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
This looks quite impressive already, I hope that, based on his past he does not plan to just abandon it too soon.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
An half-life game made with Unreal Engine? May God have mercy on us all.

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
Looking at it i don't think the assets are ripped. If they are they are pretty heavily edited. Even the Alyx model isn't ripped.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Looking at it i don't think the assets are ripped. If they are they are pretty heavily edited. Even the Alyx model isn't ripped.
sfm modified by blender. ripped at base.

this aint the first dev doing such a game like this. funny fact is that most of them make sfm video/animation before.
but yeah sure.. not ripped at all, including peebee and liara and else... LMAO

Reactions: aejotx

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
sfm modified by blender. ripped at base.

this aint the first dev doing such a game like this. funny fact is that most of them make sfm video/animation before.
but yeah sure.. not ripped at all, including peebee and liara and else... LMAO
Nah I meant the headcrabs and Alyx mostly. Doesn't take a genius to realize he ripped stuff when looking at Quiet outfit. Alyx herself is the most different than the base model she is in HL2. Regardless Valve hasn't been very active in policing their assets. Specially when you look at shit like the Absolute Pressure mod for Call to Arms, Long as this shit is not actually named Half Life 2 he should be fine.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Its a tech demo.

That said what animations we have do look good but without actual gameplay I don't see this going anywhere and on top of that this needs way more animations/positions etc...

Reactions: aejotx
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes