• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

peridotslab

Jan 14, 2019
For some reason i cant start triggering cleas scenes on my new file. I cheated it and added money so she had max level garden first day and i dont know if that messed with the flags or anything but theres no option to give her money to strip or anything. is there a workaround, or do i have to restart?

Apr 30, 2020
Damn. I watched this game since the start of development. Didn't know it was completed already. Love this game. Home Dev makes more like this :D

MazeRain

Oct 21, 2017
There are only two cheat codes from what I understand:
Allswellthatendswell - main cheat
3thousand - one-time use 3000 moneys
Here's the code that activates the cheats:
```
if blackAndDecker1 == "Allswellthatendswell":
"Input Correct, who would you like to change?"
jump cheatcodecorrect
elif blackAndDecker1 == "3thousand" and threethousandcheck == 0:
$ gold += 3000
$ threethousandcheck = 1
```
this is in script.rpy
If you want to use the 3000 gold cheat more than once, just delete this line "$ threethousandcheck = 1" and save the file
It should look like this
```
if blackAndDecker1 == "Allswellthatendswell":
"Input Correct, who would you like to change?"
jump cheatcodecorrect
elif blackAndDecker1 == "3thousand" and threethousandcheck == 0:
$ gold += 3000
```
That line of code was the thing that activated after using the 3thousand cheat, so if you delete it the game won't be able to tell if you have used the cheat already.
You can also just change the amount the cheat gives you by changing the value in this line: "$ gold += 3000"

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Fantasy Trainer [v1.1] Kyle Mercury

Original Size Win/Linux: 558 MB
Original Size Mac: 541 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 89 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 72 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
the link is dead. any chance for a reupload? thank you very much for all your efforts.

Jan 30, 2019
So is that it done with, or is there going to be anymore more content in the future?

I can see this going further with a lot more content going, it has so much potential compared to a lot of games on here. I hope there will be more. However, if that’s it can you explain why (just curious about your decision. Not pushing you on for information.).

melidebby

Feb 15, 2019
When you go to the girls with "I want you to wear" you can have both Mary and Elizabeth naked but who else?

To bad you can't have the option with Lilly

Cause if I had my way all the girls in the game would be naked.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So is that it done with, or is there going to be anymore more content in the future?

I can see this going further with a lot more content going, it has so much potential compared to a lot of games on here. I hope there will be more. However, if that’s it can you explain why (just curious about your decision. Not pushing you on for information.).
They had to end it because of an internal issue, the artist leaving or something like that.

partwazz

Jan 30, 2020
is anyone else having problems with the audio or is it just me having problems or is audio just really rare?

SomeoneGreen

Dec 3, 2018
The Android version isn't updated to 1.1, it's on 0.89. And I've tried to find it everywhere but it's the 0.89 version, not the 1.1 version. So any chance for an update now?

The thread page before apparently had 1.0 but their links are dead.

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
version 0.935
me: game is becoming interesting now, history and gameplay good would like better drawing though
the game: ends
me: well... ok...

Oct 30, 2019
People were asking for the changelog for 1.1:

-Can now give liana gifts(she only acepts love potions)
-Fixed several shaded image bugs
-Fixed bug that made MC say he should visit sarah every night if you didnt recruit her
-Added a lot of new dialogue throughout game
-Can now have sex with liana in a castle room
-Can now have sex with Sarah as a reward from tiping her in the shop
-Liana brings in more gold the more actions you unlock
-Can now tell Liana what to call you
-Can now have sex with Elizabeth in the throne room
-fixed bug where mary's shaded sprite wouldnt appear getting naked
-Can now have sex with Mary in the throne room
-fixed bug where shaded mary & nobles wouldn't appear for banquets
-fixed bug where clea sprite doesnt show up for banquet
-Added Melony "bad" ending
-Added romance and corruption ending for each girl aside melony