4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Razorhead

May 18, 2017
Probably no release this month, dev reached his patreon goal so he's expanding the scope of the game by hiring a background artist and redoing old scenes. Next update will be bigger as a result though. Full transcript here:

Wow! Just wow man. We did it again, We reached our goal of $500! Before I say anything else I have to thank you all once again this is all because of the amazing support.

Well just like last time since we reached this goal I'm going to do the things I said I would when we reached it. That means enhancing the quality of the game, there are more than several scenes that I would've liked to add more art to but wasn't capable because of time or lack of money. Scenes like meeting the Drow girls, Gliff's shop, forcing yourself on the Princess and others will be updated so you won't just be reading what's happening. Also hiring a background artist to enhance the look of the game itself, as well as seeing if adding music/sound is viable.

So, doing all of this PLUS adding new content means two things:
-There's a very high chance I won't be able to release a new build this month
-The next release will be BIG

I pride myself and this project on releasing at least one update every month and to those who count on that I severely apologize, if there are patrons who wish to skip support for next month I understand completely, there will be no love lost whatsoever. I wish I knew how long it'll take to find an BG artist that will work for this project but I rather say I don't know and find one later than say I'll find one soon and lie to you guys.

As for the next planned content for the girls, the next character is still in the works, I hope to release her soon, Lilly is also planned on getting some stuff, as well as Mary and more dungeon scenes. As always if you have comments about the game please message me.
Have a good one.

-Kyle

Side Note: There seemed to be around the same amount of people who want a discord and those who'd like me to wait, so I think I'll wait a little bit longer before creating one, add it to the goals list.

Reactions: HydratedMan

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I know I am looking forward to more with Sara and Mary and of course Lily going to be sweet. Glad he has more support hope he finds an artist. Although I like the character art it would be nice if it was a bit more polished. Also kind of hope he extends out the time line a bit because I really have enjoyed this , kind of don't want it to end at the ball.

Razorhead

May 18, 2017
Another update by the dev. In short, almost done hiring a BG artist, new orc girl addition, as well as dungeon scenes and Lilly & Pacifica dialogue and banquet scenes. Update still scheduled for this month.

Hey guys hope everyone's doing alright. This is just an update post on the status of the project. I've narrowed the selection of BG artists down and am currently in the process of choosing just one from some "Trial" work that I've given them, I hope to conclude that soon. In terms of expected content well like I said this build will be relatively large. Expect new dialogue and banquet scenes for Lilly and Pacifica, The new Character Liana (Orc girl) will be added, and there are some new dungeon scenes that is planned to be added as well. Any funds left over will be going into either something new that I'm keeping to myself for now or one of the other girl's content, you'll just have to wait and see.

Although I can't give a date right now I do plan on releasing the build this month, once again i'm really sorry for the extra wait time on this one. Thanks for the support as always.

-Kyle

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
hmm.. i repeately screved... i really cant find way to Pacifica/Lily and Melony :D

Well presently the only one of the three you mentioned that has a full set of scenes is Pacifica. Lily has nothing yet and Melony only has the intro part. if you want to get Pacifica you have to make Lily love you, that is done by buying her dresses and feeding her love potions. while you are doing that you need to go to the square visit Pacifica there and work on her stats.

CronosusCZ

Nov 25, 2018
Well presently the only one of the three you mentioned that has a full set of scenes is Pacifica. Lily has nothing yet and Melony only has the intro part. if you want to get Pacifica you have to make Lily love you, that is done by buying her dresses and feeding her love potions. while you are doing that you need to go to the square visit Pacifica there and work on her stats.
but i not find any of them, that i mean
i have only Clea and Sarah (+Eliz and Mary)

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
but i not find any of them, that i mean
i have only Clea and Sarah (+Eliz and Mary)
I see well it has been a little while since I have played it. I don't have time to replay right now. I think Melony shows up on her own around 35 days in to the story. I think you need to have pretty much have corrupted Elizibeth first. I don't rememebr which location Sara brings it up that there have been street thefts in the square. Sara may have been at her shop or you may learn it from her during one of the night chats in the castle. Assuming of course you invited her to stay there with you. If you fuck Sara at her shop you can't invite her to your castle. Same with Clea if you bang her in the forest you can't get her to live in your garden.

CronosusCZ

Nov 25, 2018
I see well it has been a little while since I have played it. I don't have time to replay right now. I think Melony shows up on her own around 35 days in to the story. I....
thanks, then ill try to jump throught some days and well see

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
what ver. are you playing , The current Ver. on this site is 0.7 and the code for it is LobsterTail. cap sensitive if you have a different Ver. than this I can't help you. We (as in teh community) have been waiting for an update to drop for quite some time if you have a newer ver. please feel free to share :)

Reactions: reyty

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP with v0.7

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes