4.10 star(s) 23 Votes
Oct 2, 2018
Helpful notes to people playing this game- turn console on= Renpy/common/00console (the first file) change the console to true
gold += # (gives you unlimited gold to buy all the love potions and outfits your heart desires. Also plant food to buy... # indicated how much you want to give yourself)
Don't click through dialogue to fast.. If you do you might miss the effect the conversation had (Decrease or Increase to love or corruption) If you mess up just scroll back (no need for a Tardis)
Overall this game is rather enjoyable and not overly grind oriented (Especially with that gold cheat ;) ) So hope you all find this useful

Razorhead

May 18, 2017
Here's the changelog for 0.65 by the way, to add on to the 0.66 changelog:

|----Changelog----|

-fixed bugs that showed wrong time of day in lobby
-fixed error crash for rape scene with elizabeth
-increased money you get from having elizabeth work
-fixed bug where armour sprite wouldnt show up sometimes
-lowered the price of certain items in sarah's shop
-Fixed bug where lilly's tree outfit doesnt show sometimes

-Added Pacifica and Lilly's room (if you don't restart game the items won't appear as you give them to pacifica)
-Added Melony's Room
-Added Hand job and two sex scenes with Pacifica in your room
-Added Jerk off scene, blowjob scene, sex scene with Pacifica in her room with Lilly sleeping
-Added Pacifica's night outfit
-Added Pacifica's Cat thief outfit to sarah's shop
-Added Lilly's Red Riding Hood outfit to gliff's shop
-Added Dialogue for new outfit purchases

Reactions: Slyace and Voilsh

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Do you have to increase corruption to unlock sex scenes? Love is almost maxed on everyone but nothing really new is happening

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
any one else unable to get rid of the armor outfit. I try to switch it, but only the bloody/non-bloody armor sprite shows, it wont change back to the original.

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
Helpful notes to people playing this game- turn console on= Renpy/common/00console (the first file) change the console to true
gold += # (gives you unlimited gold to buy all the love potions and outfits your heart desires. Also plant food to buy... # indicated how much you want to give yourself)
Don't click through dialogue to fast.. If you do you might miss the effect the conversation had (Decrease or Increase to love or corruption) If you mess up just scroll back (no need for a Tardis)
Overall this game is rather enjoyable and not overly grind oriented (Especially with that gold cheat ;) ) So hope you all find this useful

Dude thanks a lot. This is the first and only comment in the whole 19 pages of comments i found most useful. Keep up the good work mate. Simple and layman explanations are useful for new players of this kinds of games. Like me lol ya..

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
Does this game have any walkthroughs? I'm trying to "get" Clea, but she only has the strip option yet.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Wow, ok. The Art is very simple, for support this i need much Quality of a STORY.... Rofl. Ok lets be serious, i like to play first versions of new Developer, some of them have potential. Here i think lesser than expected, but hey lets see in few Updates later

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes