RPGM - Completed - Fantasy in NPC World [Final] [PervyReaper]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Arethuza

I rarely give out a review, probably like once in a good year or so, either I'm so impressed or like right now... so disappointed.
    This game is just like the other NPC games, which is just literally a walking gallery, despite the good art, the game itself is way worse than other NPC games, it's garbage. It isn't really worth your time, just extract the images and view them manually rather than playing the game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Elyael

This is juste stolen images
    It can be considered as a game
    It's really disappoiting, all all the others game like this.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Amun-Ra

In no universe is this worth your time. As all the other reviews have said, this is a game made up of stolen assets and is mothing more than someone begging for Patreon supporters to support their 'work'.

Dev's first language obviously isn't English so what little writing appears is barely understandable and barebones. Not worth your time even if you can overlook the stolen art. NPC games are generally low-effort projects, but this one takes the cake for maybe one of the most low-effort things I've seen on this site.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Mega14343

Wow, I never expect much from NPC sex games, but this takes the cake honest.
    There are 2 main problems with it: it constantly tells you to go to their Patreon and it uses just random Pixiv art.
    Come on man, if you're going to make an appeal to your Patreon, at least have your own art. That alone might have been able to win people over.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Tofu_Eater

I don't usually leave reviews, but I had to for this one. It is BAD. The NPC's consistently telling you to join their Patreon, the maps are huge (and empty), and the the clashing of using the default fantasy-style RPGMaker tilesets with various style (modern, fantasy, etc) of hentai art.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

FighterMan_69

wow I want my ten minutes back.

All this is is stolen assets and every character bugs you to join their patreon.

Please do not waste your time, I was looking forward to a non censored NPC game too, extreme disappointment.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Aloof_Tooth

I don't usually leave reviews for games but this one kinda takes the cake and I can't not.

The game is extremely basic devoid of any and all plot. Gameplay consists of the top-down RPGM character walking around and clicking on NPCs. The NPCs will either have an incredibly short amount of dialogue (we're talking an average of about 3 words), or will immediately give a menu that just allows you to choose a sex scene with that character.

Sex scenes usually consist of 6 or 7 images that you click through. There is very little difference between each sequential image. When a character has multiple scenes it is usually the same collection of images with minor tweaks.

There is no unifying theme in the sex scenes - they are clearly representative of a variety of time periods, which harms what little immersion could have been had.

Comments in the game thread here on F95zone also strongly suggest that the sex scenes consist of assets stolen from other games and media.

TL;DR: you'll get more enjoyment from Google imaging the word "hentai".
  8. 1.00 star(s)

TheLastOne101

An NPC game that ask you every 5 mins to donate to paetron. Never seen that before. Not much to say, talk to girls, have sex, there's one beast scene which is nice, but the girls all have the same big body, no teens or lolis or old woman stuff, just generic anime bimbos. my review is longer than the game, which is standard for npc games.