Unity Fantasy Femdom Kingdom [v0.1] [ExtremeBoots]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Goose69069

Jul 15, 2022
not sure why but the game keeps crashing after selecting character and clicking enter...i was excited to try it out but kind of disappointed though "it is female protagonist based", i kind of wanted to experience the other side of femdom though .

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I think you are over reacting...guts? where?
Dude if you think its not right now then it will be in the future,and worst. Ironically if it were women being killed brutally by men you would be saying its overreacting,you would start listing every negative word you know.

Oct 18, 2021
Very little information to go by, but the cheat engine sheets that you use may be for another version?
Tried to find the code by searching for a changing variable (like health). I found them but even when I freeze the value it resets instantly. BUT this problem is not in the first world.
Gold isn't changeable at all.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Tried to find the code by searching for a changing variable (like health). I found them but even when I freeze the value it resets instantly. BUT this problem is not in the first world.
Gold isn't changeable at all.
You should look into a program named scanmem. It's a Linux command line program (readily available in the repo), but it works much more sophisticated than CE. Perhaps, when you look around for it, you'll find a version for the OS that you play on.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Maybe we need to create a thread to request this separately. it's been very quiet here.
Yeah i have posted a req thread, maybe this game dont have a big audience yet so cant have high hopes.... :( Last resort would be to purchase

Last edited:
Reactions: jameshds

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I'm waiting for an update, to see where this is going. But so far, I don't see any. Considering the version that's posted here, I myself find it too early yet to support the game monthly via Patreon.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote