EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
"Fantastic Orc" has visual novel elements that you can enjoy conversations with attractive female characters, also this is a Hentai game that combines puzzle game elements that requires memorizing skill. Become a rugged orc and destroy cute and sexy female characters.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-08
Release Date: 2024-02-07
Developer: KUROKI Games
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl6.jpg smpl2.jpg smpl4.jpg smpl7.jpg smpl3.jpg smpl1.jpg smpl5.jpg

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FantasticOrc-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
I fucking love huge dicks orcs in eroge. Simple, direct, always ready to breed.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
As someone posted earlier definitely AI as the elf only has 3 fingers and a thumb.. missing appendages definitely mean AI.
While I don't deny it's AI, the elf has 4 fingers and a thumb. Assuming you are looking at the only picture that features an elf with fingers, the main picture, her left hand has 4 fingers, the pinky is just pointed down.

It would be more on point if you commented on the length of the fingers instead, since AI has a tendency of drawing finger lengths wrongly.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
While I don't deny it's AI, the elf has 4 fingers and a thumb. Assuming you are looking at the only picture that features an elf with fingers, the main picture, her left hand has 4 fingers, the pinky is just pointed down.

It would be more on point if you commented on the length of the fingers instead, since AI has a tendency of drawing finger lengths wrongly.
And fucking impossible finger angles I really had to zoom in to see that the little finger is there in such a fucked up position it looks like hair from a person.. that finger has no fucking joints.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
"Fantastic Orc" has visual novel elements that you can enjoy conversations with attractive female characters
lol. lmao even.
And fucking impossible finger angles I really had to zoom in to see that the little finger is there in such a fucked up position it looks like hair from a person.. that finger has no fucking joints.
I am not seeing the little finger even if I look closely.

anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
Okay, so this is tagged "Completed," but the second preview has "coming soon" pics in it? Is this going to be in the battle pass? Do I need to grind my SlutKoins?

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Okay, so this is tagged "Completed," but the second preview has "coming soon" pics in it? Is this going to be in the battle pass? Do I need to grind my SlutKoins?
That's devs mistake or bad tl integration.

chaos1123

Nov 17, 2017
After you talk to the elder the game just ends, there is literally no content yet? nevermind hitting skip lets me go to heroine selection screen,

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes