3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
I think you heavily underestimate the time you need to make games. The author also didn't write 400 to 500 hours every month but in total.
And I can believe that he needed 400-500 in total for this game. With 2 hours a day / 60 a month you won't get very far and I'm quite sure that any game developer who released some games worked a lot more on their games.
Don't forget most of it is rendering time. Unless you have a nice machine to support you, you can't to anything else on your system other then graphics. So unless you work close to home, you will not just leave your system up and running while you do 9 to 5. Plus coming up with a decent story can be hard if you need to pay mortages or student loans.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
Don't forget most of it is rendering time. Unless you have a nice machine to support you, you can't to anything else on your system other then graphics. So unless you work close to home, you will not just leave your system up and running while you do 9 to 5. Plus coming up with a decent story can be hard if you need to pay mortages or student loans.
@ Quaszog55

you forgot to to mention the most important part

multi loggings to create multiple games

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Is this game no longer updated?
You are new since 1 october this year so i tell you where you can see on 2 thinks your answer.First is look at the game thread name there is written Abanoded.And the second is on the op site where is written updated.The last update was on 24-4-2018

Reactions: Gary Bertrand
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes