Seeking family sharing/prostitution games (No NTR)

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
Can you recommend me any game where the MC will voluntarily share mom or sister with other guys and even participate in threesomes, foursomes or send the mother or sister to have sex with other people for money or favors for MC, without it can be considered ntr , like lab rats or take over?

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
You realize that's included in NTR by definition, right? NTR isn't synonymous with cuckold/hotwife, it's a Japanese word (Netorare) that includes sharing of all sorts.

• Haha
Reactions: Petani_online

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
You realize that's included in NTR by definition, right? NTR isn't synonymous with cuckold/hotwife, it's a Japanese word (Netorare) that includes sharing of all sorts.
This is the f95zone definition of NTR(and it's totally correct imo):
Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning " ". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.
so, sharing is not ntr.
(don't want to start yet another "discussion" on ntr :LOL: , just thought i'd point this out)

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
This is the f95zone definition of NTR(and it's totally correct imo):

so, sharing is not ntr.
(don't want to start yet another "discussion" on ntr :LOL: , just thought i'd point this out)
"Willing or unwilling"
Key word being willing. How is that not the same thing as sharing?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Max's Life
Most of the scenes are with MC and the girls. But you can have an option to share them.
No NTR.
Game 3 (Chapter 3 you can share the mom with a hobo for example). Mom is not rly for sharing tho. Auntie has more content for that.

Solvalley School
Same as the above. You can share the girl if you want.
You can share your sister and Mom with your best friend (the green dude) if you want

In both games you can turn OFF the sharing. And at the place of the sharing scene, there will be normal vanilla scenes between MC and the girls. So you do not lose on content if you play with Sharing OFF. Its all optional

(In both games above I mentioned Max's Life and Solvalley School , the sharing is not NTR. MC is there and gets to join in. The women still like the MC. )

Last edited: