VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Holy mother of god wtf did i just play? My eyes are bleeding. I need a therapist as i feel like my eyes and brain where just raped. The constant reuse of assets the aweful characters ( never mix parts from one character set with another)
Sorry but this is by far the worst game i have played wth is wrong with the dev? If the models got an overhaul then maybe just maybe it would be bearable. And by bearable i mean the equivalent of your wife dripping candle wax on your genitals bearable. Avoid this game like you would avoid your own partner if she was wearing a 16 inch strap on.
Sorry but many here know i pledge to tonnes of devs played alot of games even some aweful and cheesy games. But this is just damaging to your eyes and brain. Honestly you would suffer atlot less if you got gangbanged by 50 men .
that's.....wow.....that bad? Now i'm scared to even download it ^^

lowcody

Sep 13, 2017
The game's developer must have a thing for banging ugly women as it seems like all of the current content seems to be geared towards them. The wife and oldest daughter seem to be the only decent looking models, yet the main character seems to go out of his way towards the many uglies of the game. Fortunately, I haven't seen anything with the ogre girl yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Rythan25

Amor et crux

Mar 11, 2018
The Win LEWD download link contains a virus. I think it's a false positive but it needs to be changed for safety reasons.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Nice reference to "The Count of Monte Cristo" really enjoyed that movie/book.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the redhead at work is kinda sexy with her bootyness and all that..the secretary though has gotta be someones grandma :p

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
well i liked your game it was fun but i do not like that i always type the name of the girls i hope in next update you fix that

thanks i can't wait to see and play more

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Loaded save, looked at fat lady's ass in the storage room, screen goes black... Started new game, screen goes black...
And yet you still don't get it, your computer is trying to protect you and your eyes, don't fight it... :tf:

ozner

Apr 28, 2017
..I love the story so far , i dont care if some of girls not look attractive or interesting as long it has good plot of story its win win for me ..i gonna wait for a couple of months until this game got more content..

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Honestly wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, especially with the comments.
Yes, the youngest is an unique creature, they do also explain it in the game.
Story wise, it's written in a way that's understandable, and it flows. There are definitely choices that I don't necessary love
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but so far it's enjoyable.

It's really not as bad as people make it out to be, there are far worse games out there with more recycled and disfigured models used in them. Definitely will see where this goes though.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
I like this game, the writing is decent and believable and your choices seem to actually matter. I also like that I can name the characters, though I would recommend that the dev leave a default name for those who don't like naming the characters.

Reactions: Jimbog

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I'm not sure why there is a hate-on for this game. I have seen way worse on here, pick any number of honey select games and the rendering is worse. You can actually understand what the people are supposed to be saying, which is big improvement over many games.

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
Ok, so I need to know. I'm looking at the in-game screenshot below the first post, where the 3 main characters are standing on a porch.

The tall one on the left is hot af. Her mere existance means that I'm fairly confident the creator can create and render hot girls.

But in that very same shot, the girl in the middle looks kinda masculine, and very plastic-y. Is it just a bad shot, or is that how she always looks?

And the one on the far right is a joke character, right?

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I really like all these repetitive troll comments, only like 4-5 of which saying anything constructive about the game. Great thread. It's like people still don't understand how subjective "beauty" is and desperately trying to show us "how it should be" in their eyes. The truth is, game is very far from being bad in any way. Renders overall are pretty solid even though dev is clearly only learning (previous shaders in girlfriend's eye are good example), and the new milf is very hot. Aside of some bad grammar, writing is pretty good too. I quite like where this is going with her domination route. And some little challenges like quiz in the end is always welcome. People would actually read a bit more that way. Unlike older one, younger daughter may not be for everyone, but she's still much better than like bazillion other models i've seen here. Most of which was perfectly accepted by "community".

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like this game, and it has some great potential. The only two bad things are:
1) It's low on content so far
2) The younger daughter has an unappealing face, and should be re rendered

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes