• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes
Apr 27, 2017
Hint "In order to unlock the next event you need to have a sado-maso kit in your inventory."
I have the bdsm kit but i can't find the event, anyone know where or what to do next ? Or did i choose the wrong option? I only had not intervene or intervene the conversation.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
When I reech love 170 with Gina and enter her bathroom, I get the following text under the bathroom picture:
22 = 23 and 0 = 3 and 0 = 2 and 0 = 0
Shouldn't be here her picture and some convesation?
I will need a save game when this occurs in order to troubleshoot. Please attach it to your reply.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hello Is here any mother and daughter lesbian incest sex?
I don't remember there being any (but I could be wrong). You, the player, are the twisted sick fuck, not your wife.

There are a few lesbian scenes with your daughters and others though.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game or have a save with everything unlocked?
Its not the sort of game you could use a completed file for you have to see the scenes by triggering them during game play.

I have a folder called walk through in with my game file, but don't know if came from the official version on here or the modded version. Its not the latest version I last played at 1.8.5.

Mod thread here:

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
One question: Where and how do I install the mod? In which folder etc.? Please explain for "beginners".

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017

Is there way to update from 1.8.5 to 1.9 or do i need to download everything again?

you said it... this was one of my quesries.. hope there is one...
I've already answered this twice. Please at least read the last few pages of this thread.

Question has already been answered here:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
One question: Where and how do I install the mod? In which folder etc.? Please explain for "beginners".
1. Download and install the latest version of Family Life
2. Download all 7 parts of the spectre1viper mod
3. Copy all 7 parts of the mod to your 'Family Life' folder (that was created by Step #1)
4. Right-click on each file, one at a time, 'Extract Here' (extract each file in order Part 1 - Part 7)
5. Overwrite and Merge all when prompted

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game or have a save with everything unlocked?
Completed save games will not help you at all with this game as you will miss out on 98% of the content.

The walthroughs folder comes with the mod and was made by fans of the game / mod. The walkthroughs are old and don't cover the last 5 or so game releases. The only two walkthroughs that are up-to-date are the two added by my mod.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Is the game actually playable in 1.9? Gave 1.8 a shot and would randomly game over for no apparent reason with the bad father ending (like 2 days in, before I'd even really started).
You have to help out some by cleaning the house and helping with Dexter. The spectre1viper mod removes half of the failure paths in the game and gives the player more flexibility and options. The mod is quite large but worth the time to download and install -

teeee

Oct 15, 2017
This is a good game with plenty of content but is a copy of the LOP game and the babysitter is a hot red head in that game and the wife is also a honey. hard to play without a walk through.

me3

Dec 31, 2016
Unfortunately no. The extensions are all specified (.gif, .mp4, .jpg, etc.) in the code.
still pretty simple to change in the code, editor itself has a search and replace which works and even without it you could just dump the game as txt and do the replacement in any text editor you\d like.
Batch converting the gifs is what\ll take time and checking they work. Having converted a pretty large amount recently i came across the problem that some gifs became just a static image or empty while all the others converted fine.
Probably worth with some fingercrossing and plug/n/pray..

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes